Chapter 11

I walked back to Mias room and opened the door. "Did you get the sleeping bag?" Mia asked. Mia was sitting on her bed sewing. "Yeah." I replied, shutting the door and sitting next to her. Mia looked up from her thread and needle, "Okay, I'll set up the sleeping bag. Can I have it?" Mia asked.

I nodded and handed it to her. "Hold these." Mia spoke, carefully handing me her sewing tools. I grabbed them and held them in my palms. Mia stood up then rolled out the sleeping bag, "Toss me that pillow." Mia instructed. I grabbed the pillow she was gesturing to and threw it to her. "Thanks."

Mia fluffed up the pillow and then placed it at the spot where my head would go. Mia looked back at it, squinted her eyes. "This looks comfortable to you, right?" Mia asked, turning to me. I nodded my head, "Yeah." I answered. Mia smiled, "Good. I wouldn't want you sleeping uncomfortably." Mia spoke.

"Same," I laughed. "What time is it?" I asked, glancing over at the clock on Mias bedside table. Mia turned around and bent down to look at the clock, "It's 11:43," Mia spoke turning around. "P.m." Mia added.

"I know this is a sleepover and all but I'm kinda tired and I need to be ready in the morning by 10:00 because I have to help deliver all the food Ali and my mama bake to town center." I explained, laying down on my sleeping bag. "I understand, I was quite tired too. I just didn't wanna ruin it for you if you wanted to stay up." Mia spoke.

"Okay well goodnight Mia." Mia jumped onto her bed as I nestled into my sleeping bag and warmed my body. "Night, I'll walk you up at 7:00, how about that?" Mia asked. I nodded slightly, even though I knew she couldn't see me. "Sounds perfect!" I replied, shutting my eyes.

"Great, good night."

———————————

"Y/n!" Someone shouted in my ear. "Ah!" I screamed, as I bolted up right. My heart was thumping fast. I looked over, it was Mia. "You scared me!" I shouted, rubbing my eyes. "Sorry, you weren't waking up so I had to yell." Mia explained.

I stood up. "It's fine, oh. I realized I didn't even change out of my clothes last night. Eh it's fine, I'll change when I get home." I spoke. Mia laughed. "Want to use my hairbrush?" Mia asked. I turned around and looked at myself in her life-size mirror. My hair was crazy. It was spread everywhere, curls were erupting everywhere as I shook my head.

"Yeah." I replied, turning back to Mia. Mia walked across the room and opened her dresser. She reached her arm inside and pulled out a dark blue hairbrush. "Catch!" Mia shouted. I raised my arms up and caught the brush. "Thanks."

Mia nodded as I began to tame my hair. "I'm gonna go home and change then I'll see you guys at town center." I spoke. Mia walked over and stood next to me as she looked at us in the mirror, "Are you gonna stay for breakfast?" She asked. "No, I'll just eat at my house. Thanks for dinner and everything!" I thanked Mia.

"All that was no problem," Mia spoke. "I'll walk you to the entrance of Casita then you can walk back to your house." I held up a thumbs up. I finished brushing out the last tangle in my hair and then parted my hair into two parts from the top (top middle).

"Okay, I'm ready." I spoke, throwing the hairbrush onto Mias bed. Mia and I began to walk towards her door when I had a quick glance at her dresser, the cloth and the prophecy were gone. What? Oh no, where'd it go? I stopped dead in my tracks.

Who could've taken it? If Dolores took it she would've already told the whole family, if Abuela had it well I'd probably never be able to come back. What if Pepa has it? The whole town must be soaked by one of her clouds by now. "Oh shit," I spoke, smacking my forehead. How could I be this stupid? I shouldn't have given Mia that cloth, we should've just hid the prophecy in a drawer! "What?" Mia asked.

I pointed at the dresser, "Where's the prophecy?" I asked, hoping Mia would respond with 'Oh I put it somewhere else.' Mia stood there and stared at the dresser, "Oh no. Anyone could have it! Okay, stay calm and when we go down there act like everything is normal," Mia spoke, explaining the plan. "Once you leave I'll snoop around and try to find it, okay?" I nodded.

                  ———————————-

We were walking down the stairs. Isabela was decorating Casita with flowers, Abuela was chatting with some people from town, Dolores wasn't down here, nor was Agustin, Camilo was playing with Antonio, Luisa and Julieta were cooking food in the kitchen, and Felix was sitting down on a couch laughing while people were trying to move it.

"Everyone seems normal." I spoke. "Everyone?" I heard a voice bellow from behind us. Their voice sounded dark and mad, they were breathing very heavily onto my neck. I turned around, "Tia Pepa?" Pepa nodded, "Yeah it's me, what is this?" Pepa asked, reaching into her pocket. Shit, shit, shit.

She's going to pull out a piece of the prophecy. I just know she will. My heart was beating fast but calmed down when she pulled out a handful of sand from her pocket. Why was she asking about sand? It's not important. "I found this by his door (Bruno) when I was cleaning. No one, especially not you two. You could seriously get hurt!" Pepa finished, combing her hair to stop clouds from forming over her head.

"We weren't there! We promise!" I spoke. Pepa looked us up and down then let us go. I sighed, "Thank god. I thought she was going to pull out the prophecy." I whispered. "Me too." Mia replied. We looked around once more, everyone was minding their own business.

"Hermosa!" Camilo yelled. I stopped and turned around. Camilo was jogging towards me with Antonio on his back laughing. "Where are you going?" Camilo asked. "Well pretty boy, I'm going home to help my mama with all the food her and Ali cooked, assuming they cooked some." I explained. "Well could I walk you home?" Camilo asked.

I looked at Mia, "Why not? Wanna come Mia?" Mia shook her head, "You know I have something to do." Mia spoke, winked then walked away. "Bye!" I yelled. Mia waved to me then turned around. Camilo bent down and let Antonio get off his back. "Bye little bro, see you later. Let's walk." Camilo spoke, grabbing my forearm and weaving me in between everyone coming into their house.

————————————————————————

Hey guys! I felt like this was an interesting chapter at the end but tell me what you think!

I love all of your comments on what should happen between Camilo and Y/n! I have chosen the one with Dayana coming back. I can't wait to write that chapter, it might be the next one or the one after that. We'll see!

People who chose Dayana to come back:

1. @potato_chipsx
2. @Siddiddy
3. @1223456q

Sorry if I didn't mention you. There are the people I saw. I love you guys! Thanks for all the support.

Stay gold.