Chapter 14

I smiled. He must be talking about Miguel.

"It's Miguel. He's someone I met today, he's really sweet, you should meet him. I bet you two could become really good friends!" I spoke. Camilo looked at me, he didn't look too happy nor did he look sad, he looked more angry then anything.

Camilo asked, "What did you say his name was again?" I smiled. "His name is Miguel, come on, let me show you." I grabbed Camilo's forearm and pulled him towards Miguel. "Miguel!"

Miguel turned around. "This is Camilo, I was telling you about him, remember?" I asked Miguel. Miguel grinned and nodded, "Yeah I remember," Miguel walked up to Camilo and held out his hand for Camilo to shake. "I'm Miguel, Miguel Achan."

Camilo looked at Miguel's hand then looked away from it, "I'm sure you know me, it's Camilo Madrigal." Camilo spoke. Miguel chuckled, "Oh I know of you alright! A Madrigal huh? You guys are amazing!" Miguel spoke, beaming.

Camilo nodded, "Yeah well thanks." Camilo spoke, turning around and walking away. Huh? What just happened? Is Camilo mad at me, but what did I do? I looked at Miguel and barred my teeth, "Sorry, I don't know what's gotten into him. Thanks for all the help on the sale!" I shouted, waving and then walking away.

I caught up to Camilo who was walking quite fast, "Why did you walk away?" I asked. Camilo furrowed his eyebrows and looked away from me. "Camilo!" I spoke, jumping in front of him. "What?" He asked. "Why are you mad at me?"

"Because I can be." Camilo replied, walking around me. I sighed, turned around and began to jog to catch back up again. "Camilo talk to me!" Camilo stopped then looked at me, "Well you seem like you like him more than me and you'll forget about me and start hanging out with him." Camilo explained.

I scoffed, "Forget you? Camilo Madrigal, I met Miguel today! And plus, I'd never forget you! You're are an amazing guy: you're funny, sweet, caring, and extremely handsome." I spoke, grabbing Camilo's hands.

Camilo smiled at me, "Really?" He asked. I nodded, "Really." I answered. "Okay well let's go back over there then, I guess I could've been nicer to Miguel." Camilo chuckled. "Yeah."

                     ————————————

The sale was finished and everyone went home except Mia, Camilo, Miguel, and I. We were all hanging around this large water fountain. "I'm gonna do it!" Miguel spoke, placing one hand above my chest and one hand on my back while slightly tipping me back, gesturing his was going to knock me in.

I grinned and laughed, "No, no, no! Don't do it Miguel!" I shouted. Miguel grinned, "I don't know, I might just-" Miguel spoke, tipping me farther off of the brim of the stool I was sitting on. I laughed some more as Miguel chuckled before leaving me upright on my stool.

"Okay, okay I'll do you a favor and stop." Mia laughed, "A favor? You're doing her a favor by not pushing her in, but if you do push Y/n in you'll be doing a favor for all of us." Mia spoke. "What!" I shouted, laughing so hard I could hardly breath.

Miguel was making his way over towards me, raising his hands and maneuvering his fingers. "Go away! Don't you dare push me in!" I shouted, giggling. I squinted my eyes shut, suddenly I heard some shuffling and Camilo spoke.

"You heard her, go away." I opened my eyes, Camilo was standing in front of me and Miguel was on the ground, looking up at Camilo with a frightened expression on his face. "Camilo!" Mia shouted. Mia walked over to Miguel and pulled him up, "What's your problem? We're all just kidding!" Mia spoke.

"Yeah well Y/n clearly didn't want to be pushed in, Miguel was walking over here and it looked like he was going to push her in! I was just helping Y/n!" Camilo replied. I stood up, "Camilo," I spoke, Camilo turned around to face me.

"Thank you for trying to like- um, save me? But Miguel really was just playing around, right Miguel?" I asked, leaning slightly over so I could see Miguel and Mia. Miguel nodded, "Yeah, I wasn't actually going to push her in, I swear!"

I walked over to Miguel and stood by him. "So what do you have to say Camilo?" Mia asked, placing her hands on her hips. Camilo bit his lip and looked at his feet before responding, "I'm sorry," Camilo mumbled.

"What? I couldn't quite hear you." Mia spoke, the tone of her voice was dead, it was cold, it was scary. "I'm sorry!" Camilo spoke louder. Mia spoke, "Good." I looked at Miguel and then at his arm, on the side of it was cut. I grabbed Miguel's arm and raised it up, examining it closely to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Yep, it was definitely cut. "Miguel, your arm!" I spoke. Miguel looked down at his arm, he raised his eyebrows. "Woah, I didn't even realize my arm was cut. When Camilo pushed me I must've cut myself on something." Miguel explained.

Mia sighed and looked at Camilo, "Can we talk Camilo?" Mia asked. Camilo nodded, "Um sure, hold on," Camilo spoke then looked at me. "Will you wait for me?" Camilo asked. "Of course I will."

                             —MIAS POV—

I pulled Camilo to the side, "Why are you acting like this?" I asked. Camilo looked slightly to the side. "Camilo tell me right now!" Camilo sighed, "Y/n is an amazing person and she's so friendly, that'd why everyone likes her!"

"Okay? How does this have to do with how your acting?" I asked. "Well since everyone likes her Miguel and her will become really good friends and then I'm out of the picture! Think about it Mia! There's only one Y/n in Encanto, so many people are gonna want to be her friend and then she'll forget about me, about you, about Dolores!" Camilo finished.

I looked down. Will that really happen? No it can't, Y/n is an amazing friend! She could never forget about us, right?

————————————————————————

Drama! So exciting! How'd you guys like this chapter? This is really showing how Camilo is feeling and what's going to happen between him and Miguel in the future.

I love you guys and all of the support you guys give me!

Stay gold.