Part 4 - New Leaf

All characters belong to their respective owners, and the other POV for this night can be found on the channel of my friend Hi_im_Chill, who was chill with me using some of his ideas as well, like Piggy Chick's.

________________________________________________________________________

Kyle leaves the restaurant, feeling the burn of that Blue Lava stuff as he did

(Kyle)"Why does blue have to be the coldest color but also the hottest? Damn that hurts"

He says to himself as he continues the drive home, feeling really tired suddenly as his mind wanders, the road passing him as he drives through on auto pilot

(Kyle)"'Mairusu said he had past locations. I should ask him where those were because I kinda want to see what they were like'"

He thinks to himself as he parks his car, going up to his apartment as he pulled out his phone looking for Mairusu in his contacts 

(Kyle)"I don't think I have him saved, but I'm sure I saved those texts he sent about the job and stuff. I'll try there I guess"

He says to himself as he texts the number that sent him the interview time

(Kyle)'Hey there, This is Kyle. I remember you saying something about an old location or two, and was wondering where those were located?'

(Kyle)"That should do it for now, I need to sleep some before tonight"

He says as he gets into bed setting his alarm again as he falls asleep almost immediately, still thinking about those old locations

Kyle then wakes up almost immediately, a dreamless night again as he turns off his alarm and stretches, putting on his uniform and heading out to work

Kyle is driving when he feels his phone buzz, his excitement growing as he resists the urge to see what it was then and there

(Kyle)"Can't wait to see what shit I have to deal with today"

He says with a sigh as he walks into the building, the clock reading 11:15 as he heard Ibuki behind him

(Ibuki)"Hey there Kyle! How you feeling?"

(Kyle)"Uff. You weren't kidding about that stuff"

(Ibuki)"Well I tried to warn ya. I saved what was left of your order and got you a palm cake too, its ready to eat now"

(Kyle)"Sweet. Thanks. Actually, since it's on my mind, how was maintenance yesterday?"

(Ibuki)"It was going well. I had everything I needed and she was set to go but when the lights went out I uh, I could say I almost had my "booty" plundered"

(Kyle)"'I really hope she doesn't mean what I think she means there"'

(Kyle)"Oh, I'm sorry then because I may have popped the breaker when I was fixing the lights, other than that I uh, I cleaned up and set up the mini-theatre"

(Ibuki)"Did anything happen when the lights went out there?"

(Kyle)"Well, Fredrina found me which was terrifying, but thankfully she didn't get a chance to do anything"

He says with slight redness in his cheeks

(Ibuki)"Well good job surviving then. Also, I am gonna be hanging out with a few friends after this. Do you want to come along?"

(Kyle)"Um, not really. Social things like that aren't my favorite. We should probably get to the office"

(Kyle)"'I wouldn't really have time I don't think to visit those old locations if I went. Maybe next time I'll say sure"'