GASLIGHT, GATEKEEP, GIRLBOSS

Harry invited the rest of his friends over for New Year's eve. So Willow was currently in a corner gossiping with Theo and Daphne while Blaise and Hermione played wizards chess (Hermione gave up trying to beat Ron) while Harry and Ron played a video game on Harry's xbox.

"Harry we are leaving to go to our friends house now!" Sirius yells from downstairs.

"You guys have friends?" Harry yells back.

"Shut the fuck up!" Sirius yells. Harry just laughed in response as he heard the door slam shut. The teenagers immediately grinned at each other and Theo pulled out a small ziplock bag with muggle weed. Soon everyone besides Hermione because she wanted a sober person around was zooted.

"Listen if I went up to a random muggle and said I was Jesus then did some magic they would believe me." Theo says laughing as he laid in Blaise's lap.

"Who's Jesus?" Ron asks confused.

"Some hippie that muggles like." Willow responded grinning while she played with Harry's hair as he laid in her lap.

"He's part of a religion." Hermione corrects.

"What would you do if you convinced everyone you were Jesus?" Daphne asks laying upside down on Harry's bed.

Theo thought hard for a moment then said "Make them afraid of trees."

"Why?" Harry asks.

"Because trees are everywhere it would be funny." Theo says laughing. "Imagine a bunch of muggles being afraid of trees because of me!"

"You are a menace to society." Willow says smiling.

"A hot menace." Theo winks.

"Yeah." Blaise hums in agreement making everyone laugh.

✰✰✰

@wonderboy:

liked by: rweasley, willowtree + 10 others

she forced me to get a spam to show her off anyways look how cute she is
tagged: @willowtree

@willowtree: i came up with the name 😎🙏

@theonott: haha cute now tell her to text me back

✰✰✰

@willowtree: