THE HUFFLEPUFF

Willow sat at the Gryffindor table with Ron, Hermione, Blaise, Daphne, and Theo. "Where's Harry? He never wakes up this late ." Willow says looking around. Harry walked in with Remus both seemingly in a good mood.

"Goodmorning." Harry says taking his usual seat next to Willow.

"Where were you mate?" Blaise asks.

"Oh, Remus wants me to tutor some Hufflepuff in Defense Against the Dark Arrs." Harry answers while grabbing some cereal.

"Boy or girl?" Willow asks trying not to sound jealous, she then realized the answer didn't really matter since he's bi.

"Girl." Harry says.

"Oh." Willow says frowning. "What year?"

"Remus told me but I forgot ." Harry says smiling at his girlfriend completely unaware of her growing jealousy. "How did you sleep?"

"Fine." Willow says "You seem pretty happy for tutoring a girl alone after school." The rest of their friends looked at each other knowing where this was heading.

"It's just tutoring." Harry sighs.

"What? Are you going to tutor her in anatomy next?" Willow shoots back.

"Willow." Hermione tries to calm her down.

"If your so worried why don't you come to the tutoring session tonight?" Harry suggests.

"Maybe I will." Willow exclaims before storming out of the great hall. Harry jus sighed and continued eating.

✰✰✰

Harry and Willow walked to the library in awkward silence. "You don't have anything to worry about." Harry says quietly.

"Oh I know." Willow says "I just want this chick to know that your mine." They walk into the library to see a young girl in Hufflepuff robes waiting.

"Hi are you Anabelle?" Harry asks gently and the young girl nodded while looking up at Willow shyly.

"You didn't tell me she was 11!" Willow whisper hisses.

"I forgot." Harry says back with a cheeky grin. Willow rolled her eyes but took the seat next to Harry.

"You're pretty." The Hufflepuff girl says quietly to Willow.

"Thanks." Willow answers awkwardly while Harry tried to hold back his laughter. The Slytherin girl sat there quietly while Harry tutored the young girl.

"See nothing to worry about." Harry says grinning once the Hufflepuff left.

"I didn't know she was 11!" Willow exclaims. Harry just laughed as he lead her out of the library.

✰✰✰
A/N: short chapter again lol sorry

anyways willow and harry are the nontoxic version of jade and beck from victorious