VICTORY

The week leading up to the final Quidditch match between Slytherin and Gryffindor were torturous for Harry and Willow's friends who had to endure the constant sexual tension around them being at an all time high. For example, one day they were all walking to Mcgonagall's transfiguration class while listening to Harry and Willow bicker about the upcoming game for what seemed like the millionth time. "You're just mad that Gryffindor is going to win the cup." Harry says arrogantly.

"You weren't so cocky when you were begging to cum last night." Willow spat.

"It's like you guys forget there's other people around you." Ron groans from behind them. Needless to say everyone was happy when the woke up the morning of the final match. Willow lead her Quidditch team down to the pitch and gave them a pep talk in the Slytherin boy's changing room.

"Okay so I know Gryffindor is good but we are better. We've been training for this so hard and we deserve the win. We got an amazing keeper!" Willow says pointing to Terrence Higgs "Two scary beaters." Willow says grinning at Crabbe and Goyle for the first and last time in her life "One amazing seeker!" She says throwing her arm around Theo.

"Stop it Willy your making me blush." Theo grins.

"Of course Daphne and Blaise are amazing chasers!" Willow says happily. "And me." She says finally.

"We think you're great." Blaise says grinning.

"Spanking good chaser." Theo says while pinching Willow's cheeks.

"Now lets go out there and kick some Gryffindor ass! Also I give everyone full permission to knock my boyfriend off his broom as long as you don't kill him. Anything to get the snitch." Willow says smiling at her teammates.

"LETS KICK SOME ASS!" Daphne yells while everyone started to head out on the pitch. Luna Lovegood, a 5th year Ravenclaw, was commentating todays match.

"Okay I want a nice clean game from everyone." Madam Hooch says as the two teams met in the middle of the pitch. "Captains shake hands." She orders.

"You're going down Potter." Willow says smirking.

"I think it's the other way around love." Harry says retiring the smirk before letting go of her hand.

"I can sense the sexual tension from here." Dean Thomas says from the stands making Hermione elbow him in the ribs. "Ow I was just saying what we were all thinking!"

With the blow of Madam Hooch's whistle both teams were in the sky. Willow took ahold of the quaffle and passed it to Daphne who scored the first goal making the score 10-0. "Daphne from Slytherin scored the first goal. She's quite pretty I must say." Luna commentates.

Sloper, a beater on the Gryffindor team aimed a bludger at Willow that would've hit her in the head if she didn't dodge it in time. "Sloper watch where your aiming your bludgers!" Harry yelled angrily.

"Aw how cute!" Willow yelled out "Goyle aim that bludger towards Harry!" She says smirking: Goyle hit the bludger Harry's way but thanks to Willow's warning he was able to dodge it.

"Oh it's on Harlow." Harry says smirking.

"Keep your eyes on the snitch loverboy." Willow says flying past him she then grabbed the quaffle that Blaise threw to her and threw it in the hoop making a goal. The score was now 20-0.

"Willow successfully made a goal. Her boyfriend Harry Potter must be proud." Luna says dreamily.

The game went on as the two teams kept on making more and more goals while each seeker saw no sign of the snitch. The score was at 80-70, Slytherin leading by 10 points. Willow looked at Theo who was racing toward something Harry didn't see, the snitch. Willow did the only logical thing at that moment, she needed to distract Harry. She flew around him once making sure he was looking at her then she took her hair out of a ponytail letting it flow down freely before sending him a flirtatious wink. Their attention was turned to the commentator tower where Luna announced "THEO NOTT CAUGHT THE SNITCH! SLYTHERIN WINS THE QUIDDITCH CUP!" Willow flew down to the ground and pulled Theo in for a hug, Blaise and Daphne joining in on their hug once they landed on the ground.

"We did it!" Willow says crying happy tears. Willow was pulled into a hug by none other than Harry Potter.

"I'm so proud of you." He mumbles while kissing the top of her head. "I know you distracted me on purpose so Theo could catch the snitch." He says grinning as they pull away from the hug.

"It's your fault you can't keep your dick under control for one quidditch match." Willow says smiling up at him.

"PARTY IN THE SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM TONIGHT!" Theo yells holding up the quidditch cup making the crowd around them cheer.

✰✰✰

@willowtree:

🔘⚪️⚪️

⚪️🔘⚪️

⚪️🔘⚪️

liked by: harryjpotter, bzabini + 712 others

WE WON 💚💚💚💚
tagged: @harryjpotter @daphgreengrass

@chochang: WHERE DID YOU GET A BLOWTORCH FROM?
@willowtree: i literally lead my team to victory and this is what you choose to focus on 🙄

@daphgreengrass: best quidditch captain ever 🤩
@willowtree: I LOVE YOU BABE

@theonott: material gurl 🤑🤑🤑🤑
@willowtree: 😈

@harryjpotter: i love you ❤️
@willowtree: i love you 🥰

*load 37 more comments*

✰✰✰

A/N: big chapter ahead 😈