GWENOG JONES

Willow was in herbology flicking seeds at Theo whenever he wasn't looking instead of listening to Professor Sprout when Slughorn walked into the classroom. "I hate to interrupt but may I steal Ms. Harlow for the rest of the lesson?" Slughorn asks cheerfully.

"Of course." Professor Sprout says. Willow grabbed her things and shared questioning looks with her friends before following Slughorn out of the room.

"Am I in trouble Professor?" Willow asks worried.

"Quite the opposite Ms. Harlow." Slughorn says sending his student a big smile. Once they reach his office Willow's jaw dropped.

"Holy shit you're Gwenog Jones!" Willow exclaims "Sorry for my language Professor." Willow apologizes but Slughorn only laughs.

"I am." Gwenog says smiling "I've been keeping my eye on you this Quidditch season and I have to say you're a natural." She compliments making Willow blush.

"Not as good as you." Willow says nervously.

"Well with the right training you might even become better than me." Gwenog says with a laugh. "Professor Slughorn used to be my potions professor and we kept in touch so when he told me that he had a student with a natural Quidditch talent I just had to come down and look." She says. "You led your team into winning the Quidditch cup right?"

"Yes." Willow breaths out, she definitely thought she was dreaming.

"If you keep playing the way you played this year. I'll send you an invitation to try out for the team once you graduate." Gwenog says.

"You want me to." Willow stammers. "You want me to be on your team?"

"I know talent when I see talent Willow." Gwenog says kindly. "You have a natural gift that we need on our team." She stands up from her chair "Well I have practice to get too. Nice meeting you Willow I hope to see you again in the future." She says smiling before leaving Slughorn's office.

"Woah." Was all Willow could say while Slughorn stood behind her laughing. She eventually turned around and hugged her Professor, she normally wouldn't do this but it felt necessary. "Thank you Professor." She says pulling out of the hug.

"You are talented Willow. I couldn't let that talent go to waste. Just remember me when your famous." He says with a chuckle. "Now I believe it's time for lunch. Shall we head down?" He says before leading Willow out of his office and down to the great hall. She took a seat next to Harry at the Gryffindor table still in shock of the interaction she had just 5 minutes ago.

"You okay love?" Harry asks softly.

"Gwenog Jones." Was the only thing Willow managed to get out.

"Oh no Slughorn broke our Wills!" Theo exclaims dramatically.

"What about Gwenog Jones?" Hermione asks.

"She talked to me about Quidditch." Willow says grinning "Said if I keep playing the way I have been I can try out for the Holyhead Harpies once I graduate."

"That's brilliant!" Harry says grinning kissing her cheek.

"Holy shit Wills I'm so proud of you." Daphne says smiling.

"She said I have a natural talent." Willow says bragging.

"Sick now we can get free tickets and good seats at games!" Ron says happily making Hermione roll her eyes but smile nonetheless.

✰✰✰

A/N: all irl chapter so it's a bit shorter but it's really important to the plot so