DRESS SHOPPING

Willow got invited to Bill and Fleur's wedding which was happening at the end of summer so she needed a dress. Deciding to make a day of it she called up Hermione and asked her if she also needed a dress to which the muggleborn girl said yes she desperately needed one. So the two girls met up at Diagon Alley for a shopping day. "Where to first Mione." Willow says grinning.

"Maybe Madam Malkins?" Hermione suggests. Willow smiled brightly and pulled Hermione to the store making her laugh loudly. Willow caused havoc in the store while Hermione desperately chased her trying to calm her down.

"So Harmonica." Willow says smirking "We need to find you a dress that will rock Ronald's world. Luckily for you I am an expert at that." She says smirking.

"Willow I love your style and I think it suits you. But I don't think I would look good in it, its not my style." Hermione says shyly.

"I can find something that you'll love. I promise." Willow says smiling at Hermione making the latter give in and let Willow play dress up on her. She first put Hermione in a short ruffled dress that was tight and maroon colored.

"I hate it." Hermione says frowning when she came out of the dressing room.

"Okay next dress." Willow says awkwardly handing Hermione a blue sparkly dress.

"I look like a disco ball." Hermione whines grabbing the next dress from Willow before the other girl could even comment on it. "Nope I'm not even showing this one!" Hermione yells from inside the dressing room making Willow laugh. The last dress was shorter off the shoulder but it was flowy like Hermione wanted, Willow wasn't sure how she would react to this one.

"I- I-" Hermione stutters.

"You can't find anything wrong with it." Willow says smirking.

"No." Hermione huffs. "Curse you and your talent for picking out dresses." Willow stuck her tongue out at Hermione playfully in response. "Come on you need a dress now." Hermione says smiling.

"Already got one." Willow says smirking holding up a black sparkly bodycon dress.

"You just want to wear that to tease Harry all night don't you." Hermione says rolling her eyes.

"Nooooo! Me? Never!" Willow says grinning.

"Honestly you two can't go two days without shagging." Hermione says trying to hold back a laugh as they made their way to the cashier.

"How often do you and Ron shag then?" Willow says smirking.

"Not as often as you guys." Hermione says smirking back not giving an exact answer. Once the two girls bought their dresses they decided to go get ice cream from Forestcues.

"Be honest." Willow says while getting a bit of her cookie dough ice cream on her spoon "Where you worried for him when me and Harry first started hanging out."

"Yeah." Hermione answers honestly "I mean you were never the nicest to us so obviously I was skeptical. But Harry seemed so happy around you I guess I just got used to you." Hermione says.

"He makes me happy in a way that Daphne, Blaise, and Theo can't." Willow says quietly. "Don't tell anyone I said that. I need to keep my bitchy reputation."

"Of course." Hermione says laughing.

✰✰✰
@willowtree:

liked by: harryjpotter, rweasley + 689 others

harmonica and i went dress shopping 😋
tagged: @hermionegranger

@harryjpotter: i wanna see what you gottttt
@willowtree: it's a secret 😋

@hermionegranger: you're coming with me whenever i need new clothes
@willowtree: YES!!!!

@padmapatil: you are so cool i want to be you
@willowtree: thanks babe 🥰🥰🥰

✰✰✰
powerpuff girls ❤️💙💚

blossom: show us your dresses 😡

bubbles: now!!!! 😡😡😡

buttercup: fine merlin lefts tit you
guys are impatient
buttercup: this is hermione's
(that i picked out btw)
buttercup:

buttercup: fine merlin lefts tit you guys are impatient buttercup: this is hermione's (that i picked out btw) buttercup:

bubbles: that's so cute
bubbles: ron's gonna be drooling
when he sees her

blossom: it's so hermione while also
getting her out of her comfort zone a bit
blossom: good job

bubbles: now yours willifer

buttercup: never call me that again
buttercup:

buttercup: never call me that againbuttercup:

buttercup: a typical willow style dress 🥰

blossom: you're gonna look so
hot babe
blossom: harry won't know what hit him

bubbles: you could turn me the s word if
i saw you in that
bubbles: nevermind i can never even think
about being the s word 🤢🤢🤢

blossom: straight?

bubbles: yeah 🥺

✰✰✰
A/N: BILL AND FLEUR ARE SO CUTE AND I LOVE THEM AND THEYRE ADORABLE

also im reading choices (a jegulus fic) by messermoon on ao3 bc tiktok told me too and i'm genuinely in love with it

but i also love jily so i'm very conflicted rn