ASTORIA GREENGRASS

Willow was sitting on her bed waiting for Harry to bed done in the shower when she heard a knock on the door. She opened it to find a teary eyed Astoria Greengrass staring back at her "Is Daphne here?" She asks.

"No shes with Neville." Willow answers.

"Good cause I need to talk to you." Astoria says walking into the room. "I don't think Draco actually wants to date me." She says with tears rolling down her face.

"Why would you say that?" Willow asks sitting the younger girl back down on the bed.

"All he talks about is you and Harry and how he's so much better for you then Harry. Plus all my friends have pointed out how we both have black hair and blue eyes. I think he's just dating me because I look similar to you." Astoria let out before breaking down sobbing.

"Oh Tori. You don't deserve this." Willow says pulling the younger girl in for a hug.

"But I love him." She says sobbing into Willow's chest.

"You don't deserve to be someone's second choice. You're beautiful, smart, funny. Any guy would be lucky to have you so don't settle for someone who treats you like shit." Willow comforts. "I had to learn that lesson many times."

"What about Harry? Does he treat you well?" Astoria asks sniffling.

"The best Tori, he treats me like I'm his whole world. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. That's what you deserve. You deserve a guy who treats you like your his whole world." Willow says quietly.

"But Draco says he loves me." Astoria admits "I love him so much but I just can't believe him when he tells me that he loves me. He might like me but he doesn't love me."

"Have you tried to talk to Draco about any of this?" Willow asks and Astoria shook her head no. "Well I think you should. Be firm with him and say if you don't actually want to be with me then don't be a coward and say it."

"I can't say that." Astoria says giggling.

"Yes you can. I believe in you, embrace your inner crazy bitch." Willow says grinning. Harry walked out of the bathroom dressed in grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"Who are you corrupting now?" Harry asks while drying his hair with a towel.

"Astoria." Willow says grinning at the younger slytherin. "I'm telling her to dump Draco's sorry ass."

"Oh yeah you should. It would be funny to see him sad." Harry says smiling.

"I don't want to be mean." Astoria says shyly.

"Tori babe you're being treated like shit by a guy who bleaches his hair, you can do so much better." Willow says.

"He actually does?" Harry exclaims. "I thought that was just a rumor!"

"Yeah I helped him fix his roots all the time." Willow says laughing "Astoria you deserve to be happy and a prick like Malfoy isn't going to make you happy. He needs to work on himself before he can care for others."

"Thank you." Astoria says before leaving the couple alone.

"What did she want?" Harry asks laying down on Willow's bed. She laid on his chest and Swiftie cuddled between the two.

"Malfoy." Willow rolls her eyes "He keeps on talking about us and how he would be so much better for me. I mean it's been almost a year since we started dating can he just get over it!" She exclaimed suddenly which startled Harry and Swiftie. "Sorry." She mumbled.

"No you needed to get that out so good for you." Harry says grinning at her. "Do you need me to beat him up?" He asks.

"If anyone is beating up Malfoy it will be me." Willow says with a smirk.

"I want front row seats to see that." Harry laughs.

"Harlow v.s Malfoy which pureblood child isn't a major whiny asshat." Willow says inbetween laughs.

"Merlin I love you." Harry says once his laughter stopped.

"I love you more." Willow says smiling.

"Impossible." Harry scoffs making Willow roll her eyes.

✰✰✰

@willowtree:

🔘⚪️

liked by: hpotter, rweasley + 682 others

parents and their child 🥰
tagged: @hpotter

@hpotter: you're so cute i love you
@willowtree: i love you more
@hpotter: no you don't
@willowtree: yes i do
@theonott: please don't turn into one of those couples

@daphgreengrass: my nephew!!!!

*load 32 more comments*

✰✰✰
A/N: harry's type in girls are girls that can beat him tf up ever prompted and that's canon