SUMMERTIME

Willow walked with Ron and Hermione to the end of the year prefects meeting. They sat down in the prefect compartment, Hermione in between the two of them when Draco Malfoy approaches. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"Sitting." Willow says shrugging.

"Why are you sitting with the Gryffindor prefects though?" He asks.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize we had assigned seats." Willow says sarcastically making Ron laugh.

"Something funny Weaslebee?" Draco sneers making Willow jump out of her seat and size Draco up.

"Don't talk to him that way." Willow spat.

"Oh since your Potter's little girlfriend your defending them now." Draco says angrily.

"Yeah." Willow says. "It's called growing up and realizing that being a dick to everyone is just fucking immature." She says going to back down next to Hermione before Draco grabbed her wrist roughly and pulled her close to him.

"Your making a big mistake. You'll come back to me and your father eventually." He hisses in her ear.

"Let go of me Draco your hurting me." Willow says panicked, Ron got up and pushed him away.

"Don't touch her." Hermione says angrily pulling Willow gently back down to her seat. Draco took one last disgusted look at the trio before walking away to find a seat. Cho and Terrence Higgs, head boy and girl, started the prefect meeting. Hermione listened intently while Ron and Willow traded their chocolate frog cards. The meeting finished and the three walked to find the compartment that Harry, Theo, Daphne, and Blaise were sitting in.

"Harry!" Willow says happily once they found the compartment. She sat right next to him and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Hey love? What's wrong?" He asks knowing something happened.

"Malfoy." Ron says disgusted. Willow scoffed at the name.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Harry mumbles to Willow so nobody else could hear.

"No." Willow mumbles back. Harry shrugged and started playing with her hair while he joined into Theo and Ron's conversation about the best Quidditch teams.

✰✰✰
powerpuff girls ❤️💙💚

buttercup:

blossom: we get it your happy and in love 🙄

buttercup: he's just playing with
my hair as he talks to his friends

blossom: you're so whipped

buttercup: yeah 🥰

bubbles: the way you've gone from
ew potter's gross i would never go out with him
to your face lighting up whenever you see him