ARGUMENT

"YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT ITS OBVIOUSLY WHEELS!" Willow yells in Theo's face as they walk into the dining hall.

"WHAT DID WE JUST WALK THROUGH HUH?" Theo yells back "A FUCKING DOOR!"

"You are genuinely the dumbest person I have ever met." Willow says as they sit down at the Gryffindor table.

"You aren't too smart yourself sunshine." Theo scoffs.

"Harry." Willow says turning to her boyfriend "Do you think there are more wheels or doors on earth?"

"Wheels definitely." Harry says while piling food on his plate. "Things have multiple wheels while a door is usually by itself."

"You are so smart." Willow gushes and kisses his cheek.

"But think about how many doors are in Hogwarts mate." Ron says seriously. "That's a lot of doors. Im team doors."

"Of course you are Ronald." Hermione scoffs rolling her eyes.

"Herman what do you think?" Theo asks.

"I think it's a dumb argument because you can't compare the two but if I had to choose I think there are more wheels." Hermione answers.

"IN YOUR FACE!" Willow yells at Theo then turns to Hermione "I love you Harmonica."

"Love you too." Hermione says laughing.

"It's doors." Daphne says bluntly.

"Harmonica you are my new best friend." Willow says not even looking at Daphne.

"Neville and I had a long discussion about this and we both think it's doors!" Daphne says "Right Nev?"

"I know better than to get into an argument that involves Hermione." Neville says quietly.

"I'm not that bad." Hermione scoffs.

"On multiple occasions you have woken me up in the middle of the night to show me that you were right." Ron says smiling at his girlfriend.

"Next time don't be wrong then Ronald." Hermione says with a grin.

"It's fucking wheels." Blaise says.

"Blaise baby don't do this to me!" Theo exclaims dramatically.

"Think about it. Muggle cars have 2 to 4 doors while they have to have at least 4 wheels, some have even more wheels. Therefore the correct answer is wheels." Blaise explains.

"But doors are everywhere!" Theo protests and Ron nodded in agreement.

"Bro wheels are everywhere." Harry counters.

"Remus!" Willow yells up to the teachers table "We need you to settle something!" She yells. Remus sighed and made his way down to where Harry and the others were sitting.

"What is it now?" Remus asks.

"Do you think there are more wheels or doors in the world?" Harry asks.

"This is what you made me stop eating dinner for?" Remus says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Please professor we need to settle this once and for all." Daphne begs.

"Wheels." Was all Remus says before walking back up to the teachers table. He heard Harry, Willow, Hermione, and Blaise celebrating while the others yelled in protest.

✰✰✰

@wickedb1tchofhogwarts:

liked by: rweasley, theonott + 13 others

it's wheels even the remus lupin said it was

@theonott: incorrect.

@hermionegranger: why does harry look like that?
@wickedb1tchofhogwarts: i took this over the summer lol he was watching a baby sensory video
@hermionegranger: of course he was.

@ceddiggory: WHEELS!!!!
@wickedb1tchofhogwarts: YES!!!!

✰✰✰
A/N: it's wheels.