CHAPTER 59: KUYA

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: Si Park Seo Jun from kill me heal me as Kuya Ace. Isipin niyo na lang na hindi siya korean. Suggest kayo kung sinong gusto niyong Kuya Art.]

---

"Hyung, all you have to do is point it on the ugly zombie then once you're ready, pull the trigger." Sehun instructed, showing how to hold the weapon. He shut one eye closed and made a bad ass 'bang' sound. "Easy as pie."

"Arayo. I'm not that dumb." the elder hissed as he grabbed the revolver. As much as he hated being outside, Sehun was able to drag him out to go zombie hunting. (i know.)

"Then why aren't you doing it?" Sehun nagged in a whining tone. "Hyung, did you know that you haven't killed a single zombie?"

"What's the deal?" he mumbled.

Sehun gasped in disbelief. "Hyung, you're unbelievable."

"Are we zombie hunting or what? If not, I'm heading back. We're wasting time here."

"Hyung, is there a problem?" Sehun let out a low sigh, finding this a chance to confront the elder.

Luhan paused from taking a step.

"It's like we don't know you anymore."

Maraming nagbago mula nang magsimula ang apocalypse. Especially after their encounter with their first group of survivors. With their sasaengs. That experience alone affected Luhan the most. Naging moody at tahimik si Luhan, di na siya yung katulad dati. It all affected and traumatized each member. But Luhan had the worst ones. Since then, he became reserved and distant. He never told anyone how fucked up he was.

"When we go training, you never join us. How are you supposed to protect yourself then?"

"Noona wants to help you. We all want to help."

"I'm sorry." was all he could utter as guilt crawled in his veins. He felt ashamed for being a nuisance. "I'm messed up."

His trauma only grew worse each and every day, bottling up inside of him. The sight of the living dead and anxiety to be found by the demonic bitches that did this to them hunted him everyday. Whenever he wanted to open up with a member, he just couldn't. It was as if there was a huge lump stuck in his throat, suffocating him and leading him to suck all up the worries back inside of him. Even to his closest member, he didn't had the strength to tell everything to.

"It's just ... I think it's only getting worse for me." Luhan felt his throat dry for holding it all in. He badly wanted to ask how come it went easy for the members to be okay.

"I never felt safe here." his voice trembled as his eyes glanced at the abandoned houses and cold trees around.

There was a shivery gut feeling that the girls would never leave them alone. "I think they're just always here...watching us."