CHAPTER 53: DEADLIVERY

Jana and Luhan started their mornings differently the next day, not alone but beside each other. The sky was almost out of stars and Jana thought she was the first one who woke up. But after lifting her eyelids, she barely breathe at what she found.

A pair of Luhan eyes, staring back at her.

Nanatili pa rin yung agwat sa pagitan nilang dalawa. Nasa ilalim pa rin ng iisang kumot. They were facing each other and Jana had no idea what was with Luhan, staring at her genuinely. There was a paralyzing kind of feeling. But she stared back, anyway.

It was only him and her and a slow rising sun. What she didn't know was it had been an hour since the deer faced guy watched her sleep like a possessed man, very confused as he checked the weird feelings inside him. Thousands of seconds passed. Jana was about to drown at those dazzling eyes when she cut it off fast, knowing it would be big trouble - to feel it and fall.

"Hindi to' pwede, Jana." she stood up and left.

Dumiretso siya sa may balkonahe. Parang praning sa isang korean drama na inaway away ang sarili with matching sabunot sa buhok. Muntik na siya.

"Magsitigil ka, Jana!" she nagged at herself. Uncertain how she ended up feeling something else besides of "hate" over Luhan. Kung anuman tong' bumabagabag sa kanya, it has to be stopped. For her, it was dangerous and pointless.

She released a deep breathe, covering her face with her palms as she shoo the absurd thoughts away. Not Luhan. Not anyone. Not now.

Jana found it ridiculous to let such petty matter frustrate her. May mga ibang bagay pa siyang dapat problemahin. Akmang patayo na si Jana paalis sa pwesto niya nang pumintig ang mga tenga niya sa narinig.

Her eyes slowly widened intensely as nasty snarling sounds filled the air and it all came from right outside their gate.

Hindi na siya nagsayang ng kahit isang segundo, yelling everyone's name as she ran for the guns and silencers. Pagkalabas ng bahay, bumungad sa kanila ang malaking gate na dinudumog ng mga patay. Nakalusot ang mga kamay nila sa pagitan ng mga rehas habang may pilit inaabot dito sa loob. They realized that it wasn't only the 13 alive human beings that made these undead excited, but a bunch of injured rats and birds placed on the front yard.

"Who the heck did this?" Yifan growled in disbelief.

There was no time for questions. Most of all, the answers. They need to move. From the balcony, Baekhyun, Junmyeon and Kyungsoo shoot heads downs with bows and arrows.

Minseok and Jongdae sneaked outside to show off the knife fight they'd been training for, slashing and stabbing heads with satisfied grins. While the rest of them, rattled their guns to shut off the growling.

"Noona! They're coming from that truck." Chanyeol announced. Sa tapat ng kabilang bahay, may nakaparadang malaking truck. Nakabukas ang compartment nito kung saan nagmumula ang mga zombies. It was obvious that someone plotted this. From the dead animals to this delivery of undead. Someone was toying with them.