PART 1

Y/n's POV:
"So we'll end this meeting now" Taehyung said and everyone got up from there seats and left the meeting room I closed my laptop and was about to go but his cold voice stopped me, now WHAT? Kim Y/n you are going to get killed. "Kim Y/n" he said in his deep and cold raspy voice.

"Y-yes Sir" I said turned around. "What about the file I told you to prepare?" He said while putting his one leg on the other one. "It would be done by tomorrow" I said.
"If not then?"... "then...th- then".... "Then you'll overwork with me tomorrow, you already know how important and alot work it is"... "but-"
"No buts" he said and got up and left.

"That crazy br-" I stopped when he came inside again, and went back to his seat and took his phone from the table, he walked back. "I heard you" he said glared at me and left.

"It's ok it's ok it's ok he didn't heard you pretend he didn't heard you" I said trying to calm myself. I took my files from there and also left from there. I walked to my table and sat on my chair. And started working.

Then I heard my intercom ringed I picked it up

Then I heard my intercom ringed I picked it up. "Miss y/n I need you in my cabin right now!!" He said and I became scared. "Ufff Mr.Kim you are so cold" I said and got up and went towards his office room.

Kim you are so cold" I said and got up and went towards his office room

"May come in" I said and he shifted his cold yet scary gaze towards me. "You are already in"... "oh really! Um sorry"... "you have to make 4 files separately too." He said, oh hello wait a minute I'm doing a work which 4 people together can't do in a time and he's giving me more work. Wow. "But sir won't it would be too much work load on me, I mean Mr.shin he roams here and there without even-" he cut me off.

"Ok then I'll give this work to Mr.shin and you should prepare your resignation letter then" he said in a very serious tone. "Ah hahaha, I'll surely do it" I said and took the files from him. " I want them after 3 days, got it" he said and I nodded and left from there and clenched my teeth's. "Arghhh i wonder what kind of revenge is he taking from me?" I said and threw that files on my desk table.

"What happened again work load?" Lisa said and I nodded. "I wonder why does he only gives you this much work" she said. "He just wants me to suffer nothing else"... "poor you, how many files this time?"... "4!! And they are fat af"... "give me 2 I'll help you"...
"So sweet of you lili".. (Lisa is my best friend who knows about my and Kim's relationship too) "now give me". She said and I gave her two files.

"He needs it to be done by 3 days" I said. "Seriously he's a jerk, bastard and a big spoiled brat what does he thinks that he can pressurise me by giving this much workload?" I said and Lisa gulped and signalled me to look back. "You are acting as if a monster is standing behind me" I said and she facepalmed herself.

I looked back and holly sh*t, He was standing right behind me. I gulped and was about to go when he held my wrist, "where are you going now"... "to make my resignation letter!" I said. "Hm, at least you realised what you did that you deserve a resignation letter" he said and left my wrist and left from there.

Whole Office was looking at us. I was so embarrassed now. "Lisa why didn't you told me he's behind?" I said. "I signalled you but you were so busy in cursing him" she said and giggled. "Yah! You are a laughing here I was almost about to loose my life" I said.

"Well Mrs.Kim he was standing so close to you"... "ikr that's why I was almost about to die"... "I think sometimes that you are so afraid of standing in front of him, why will happen when you both will have that"... "what we'll have?"... I said and she made a "😑" face. "Seriously, you are a senseless human with a lot of innocence" she said.

"Can you just go straight with words"... "ah never mind, so what is the topic of these files"....

Time skip...
Y/n's POV:
"It's 8:36 everyone has left and I'm still working here" I Said and huffed and laid my head on my arm which was on the desk. Then I saw Taehyung coming out from his office I quickly started working again. He came to get his coffee from the coffee machine. As I was working he came towards me and bent down a bit to look at my computer.

"Is it the work I told you today?" He said and I nodded, I didn't noticed that he was so close until I turned my neck towards him and he was so close. His fragrance is so beautiful. He turned his head towards me too and our nose brushed each other.
I quickly turned my head towards laptop.

"This coffee is for you" he said and left. Wait a minute did he gave me coffee in his mug?
Oh my! I just became so happy. I drunk it from the side I saw he drank.

Taehyung's POV:
I saw how she became so happy after looking at the coffee. I chuckled. "I'm just sitting here for you" I said and stared at her. I was just sitting here because of her, because if I left she would be all alone in this big building, I have done my work. I thought of calling her here. I picked up my intercom and dialled her number.

"Yes"... she replied. "Come in my room with your laptop and the files" I said and cut the call. Then I saw she got up and took the files and laptop and headed towards my office.

End of Taehyung's POV

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish