PART 12

NEXT MORNING:
y/n's POV:
The noise of my alarm made me wake up, but I was still sleepy as I didn't sleep well. I yawned and looked beside the bed was empty. As you know he leaves before me. I got up to do my morning routine.

Drying my hairs while coming out from the washroom wearing my ironed clothes spraying some perfume on me. And taking my handbag with me then I left the room and went downstairs. The chef had already made my breakfast I ate it and left for work.

After reaching office I placed my laptop on my desk and sat on my chair. I looked around then unluckily my sight left on that bastard working on his laptop. I clenched my teeth's when I get to see him I just looked away. "Hy dumbo" I heard Lisa's voice she came. She sat on her desk and placed her laptop on it.

"Hy lisoo, how are you?"... "just as before, an orphan, single wants to get mingle but boys these days are so heartthrob!" She said making me chuckle. "I guess then you should find someone like My husband and get married"... I said. "Oh ho~ look who's saying that before this love confession you remember you used to call him jerk, bastard and idiot many more" she said.

"Ah-um because he used to disturb me a lot that's why" I replied. "Never mind my head hurts as hell I'm on my menstruations but as you know it's hell to ask for a sick leave specially from my department" I nodded to her words. "Hey hey hey look that b*tch" Lisa whispered and I tilted my head and saw her wearing extra short skirt and tight blouse.

I rolled my eyes. "Such a seducer she is" Lisa said while glaring at her. "Yeah let her do, she won't be successful in it" I said and smirked. She walked to Taehyung's office and went inside. Taehyung just glared at her I could see through the mirror glass. "My man is so sincere with me".. I said while smiling. "Don't be too much happy at the end all man are same"...Lisa said making my smile drop.

"But he isn't like others." I said. Then suddenly my phone buzzed. I was typing on my laptop so I decided to ignore it but it again buzzed. "Two photos from an unknown number" the notification was this. I looked around and saw chanyeol smirking at me.
"So he sent me!".. I decided not to open them here. So I went in restroom and opened it and-

And there was a pic of me kissing chanyeol, my face was clear in it but his wasn't. My mouth gaped apart. "N-no way" my tears started falling. Then again I got a notification.
"Ahhhh I really like the pic it's just so hot don't you think baby?😩" he messaged me.
"Delete them please" I texted back. "How? And why do you want me to delete our so beautiful memory?🥺" he texted back. "Please don't do this with me chanyeol I beg you" I texted.

"I was thinking of sending these beautiful pics to Mr.Kim😍" ... "NO PLEASE" ... "Then meet me at the same place we met last night, at 1:00 am I'll be waitin for my pretty lady" ... "I won't come, there's no way" I was literally crying while texting this bloody bastard. "How about o show the pictures to Mr.Kim by myself?😘" ... oh god please what should I do now?

I didn't replied. "Ok going to show him" ... "no wait, alright I'll be there tonight at 1:00 am but please don't do anything" ... he left it on seen. I hit my head on wall. Wiping my tears putting fake smile as if nothing happened I unlocked the door and walked out from the washroom. Went back to my desk and sat there. "Oww what happened did you cry?" Lisa asked and I bit my lips and nodded as a no.

"Hm, Mr.Kim came for a round when you were in restroom he asked for you I told that you are there so he said that after you comeback he wants you in his cabin".. she said and winked I nodded and got up and walked to his office. While I was walking that b*tch was on my way. She put her leg to make me trip and fall but I just stopped walking and looked at her face.

"Don't try these cheap things with me" I said and walked to his room and opened the door, which made him look up from his laptop to the door. "Y/n I need you to check these files and work on it" he said giving me the files with a serious expression on his face. "Is everything ok?" I asked and he looked at me. "That Mia always try's to-" he stopped and rolled his eyes.

"Oh-I can understand" I said and took the files. "Please say to Mr.Eun find another sectary for me I don't want her in my company" he said and I nodded. "Sure I'll" I said and turned back to leave but I felt something hit my back. I looked back and it was paper. Then I looked at Taehyung and seems like he threw it at me.

I knelt down and picked it up, I opened the paper and "hey you stop looking so beautiful, I can't concentrate" this was written on it making me smile. I looked back at him and he just gave me a loving look. "Can you stop? I can't concentrate" he said.
"It's not my fault" I said getting up from my knees.

"It's all your fault Mrs.Kim" he said and suddenly the door opened revealing that b*tch. Me and tae just rolled eyes at her. "Miss.y/n I would like to have a little chit chat with you" said by the one and only b*tch here. She came towards me and showed me mischievous smile. She creased me ear ring and said. "Meet me in my cabin or I have the pictures too" she said and I gulped. She smirked and left. I looked down and sigged before leaving his office. I walked towards her cabin and opend the door.

I walked in and. "Lock it" she said and I did as I was told too. "Hm good!"..."what is it?" I asked rudely. "Actually you know what, the day I saw your hubby I fell for him, he's my obsession now the craziest one and to gave him I can go to any limit, I hope you understand what I I trying to say"..."girls like you love to get in man's pants" I said and she punched her fist on the table. "Dare to talk with me like that" her words were harsh and in a angry tone. "And you dare to steal my husband from me I'll-"..."I guess you forgot the pictures~ lemme just Ah yeah" she said and played it on her projector which was In her office.

Looking at it my heart broke into pieces once more. "Aww how cute isn't it?" She said. "St-stop it!" I whispered cried. "Look at this one it's  more pretty don't you think?" Sbe asked. "STOP!" I shouted. She stood up from her chair and. "YOU SHOULD STOP! and if you'll say to Eun to look for another sectary and exchange Me then you know what!" She said, and the door opened revealing that chanyeol. He walked in and smirked when he saw that pic on the projector.

"How romantic right baby?" He asked me, and tried to hold my waist. I yanked his hands. "C'mon won't you give a hug to your secret boyfie?" He said and tucked my hairs behind my ears. I yanked his hand again. I was crying badly. While looking down. "Now you can go we want to have some personal time". Mia said and walked towards us. Chanyeol held her waist and gripped her a**. Oh so these cheap humans have something in between them. I left the room.

Mia's POV:
I creased his jawline with my fingertips. He suddenly kissed me and I kissed him back. I pushed him on the sofa and went to lock the door. Switching off the lights I walked back to him and opened his belt. "Aren't we doing too much baby?" He asked and I gave a no nod with a smirk.
End of Mia's POV.

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish