NEW UPDATE OF PART 19

Y/n's POV:
I sat inside the car and Lisa drove off to her house. When we reached she helped me to get inside her apartment. She opened the door and we Walled in. "So this is my small world hope you enjoy!" She said while showing me her small yet beautiful apartment. I wanted to cry so badly I was holding it in. "Lisa" I whispered and she turned back and I hugged her breaking breaking in tears. "I-im pregnant" I said and clutched on her shirt and hugged more tightly. "Shhh please stop crying like this is hurting me!" She said.. and pulled away from the hug and then made me sit on the sofa.

"But didn't you say that your reports..?" She asked and I gave a no nod. "The doctor ac-accidentilly told me the wrong reports!" I said.. she wiped my tears... "l-lisa I'm hungry, I haven't eat anything from 2 days! I could stay hungry for more then it but the baby!" I said... "y-y/n why are you saying this? Just wait for a while I'll be back" she said and went towards the kitchen. After 15 minutes she called me on the dining table and I sat on the chair I saw how the table was full of almost my every favorite dish. "I cooked it in the morning and here is the cake happy birthday to my best friend to my first love to my best listener" she said and I kept looking at her tears falling down. Why does she loves me even more than a sister.

She lit up the candles. "Happy birthday y/n! I know its nor the right time to celebrate it but! You know I just wanted to see a smile on your face which I'm not seeing from almost a previous month!" She said and hugged me.. "th-thank you so much!" I said and she wiped my tears. I didn't even remember my birthday but she did. I cut the cake and we ate the food. I just eat a little amount of food but she forcefully made me eat alot amount of it. "No no no, I'm not going to listen you at least eat for the baby!" She said filling my mouth with spoonful of rice. "Mm it's enough!" I said. "No you have to eat more! You haven't ate anything from 2 days how is the baby going to get the energy?" She said..  and fed me more.

Next Morning:
Y/n's POV:
I was booking my tickets to London from about 2 hours I was searching for a cheap yet good flight line! And i booked it finally. "Book one seat as well right beside yours!" Lisa said while eating her chips. "4567 is my credit cards number!" She said making me shock. "Huh? I'm not going to jeju I'm going to london" I said..."I know!"..."so?"..."so book it yahhh why do you ask so many questions?"... "because it's- first tell me why are you going to London?" I asked her. "I applied in the same company as yours and they hired me now don't ask many questions!"...."really?" I said in a excited tone and she nodded.

"But-"..."I have no one except you, so I'll be just bore here without you!" She said while switching the Chanel on the TV!"..."omo I still can't belive it! Please dont joke around Lisa!" I said and she held the laptop from me and booked the ticket for herself. I was just too shocked to see this!..

3 days later:
Taehyung's POV:
I walked to mia's cabin and was about to open the door when I suddenly heard their talks. "Hufff it was so daring to sneak in this company again after I was kicked out!". It was chanyeols voice. What is he doing here?? I was about to go in but. "Well, our plan worked thought y/n is going to leave this country soon!" It was Mia's voice. I gulped. "In which country?" Chanyeol asked.. "that I don't know but all I know is that she's going to leave from here, today is he flight!" Mia said in a excited voice. "Well all thanks to me who trapped her and this happened" chanyeol said... trapped?.. what does this means.

"I loved how you called her at midnight and took that photographs forcefully! And she got trapped again n again! What a fool she is" Mia laughed. I clenched my fist. I kicked the door opened and wlaked inside, walked towards chanyeol and held his collar I pushed him outside. "YOU HOW DARE YOU COME HERE AGAIN?" I shouted at him... slapped him, punched his face. "Why did you do this with us, JUST WHY WHY WHY!???" I kicked him. While Mia tried to free him from me but I pushed her back making her fall on the ground. Chanyeol pushed me back and ran from here. "DONT LET HIM GO"i said to the security. I looked at Mia. "OUT RIGHT NOW! GET LOST FROM HERE BEFORE I DIG YOUR GRAVE HERE!" I shouted at her, While I went downstairs and qlaked towards the security guards who were holding him.