PART 4

Y/n's POV:
I was walking through the corridor while reminding her words. So now this pervert woman will be my husband's sectary, what if he falls for her? Btw she's beautiful.
"Huh!" I huffed and sat on my chair. "Now you need to be more careful since that new b*tch is here" Lisa said and I nodded. "Yeah she looks so dangerous" I said.

Taehyung's POV:
She said me hottie while I was walking pass by her, how pervert not even my wife has ever said me that, I never gave someone this permission to speak this in front of me.
I picked up my intercom and dialled y/n's Number.

"Yes". "I guess I have called you in my room". "Oh I'm sorry I forgot just give me two minutes". "Hm"...
After two minutes she came. "I need my new sectary's file" he said. "Alright" I said and left to bring her file. I came with her file and this time she was there too. "Here's the file you were asking for" I said and gave him her file. Oh look at her, before her shirt was buttoned up now she has opened her 3 buttons. She's so pervert.

"Hm, you may leave" he said and I nodded but I didn't wanted to leave him with her but I had to, I walked back towards my chair and sat. "Y/n here are the 2 files which you gave me, I completed them" Lisa said while giving me the files, I smiled at her. "Thank you lili" I said. "You look tensed what happened?" She asked and yes I am.

I just looked at Taehyung's Office and she understood. "Well don't worry, I'm sure he'll not fall for her the way he was looking at you in the conference hall it's sure he loves you" she said.

"Well we really don't know if he does" I said. "Well I'm so happy for the party, if the project works we'll have the partyyy!!! But for that we have to work hard" she said and I nodded.

After 1 hour Taehyung called me again in his room. I went and saw that b*tch sitting on the sofa while typing something on laptop. "Y/n you know you have to overwork today with me" he said and I nodded. "Hm so don't go home" he said and I nodded.

"And also I want to tell you something" he said and she looked up at me. "What is it?" I said and he looked at Mia. He stood up and walked towards me and sneaked his arm through my waist and pulled me closer to him. She looked at us with furiously.

He came near my ears. "Eomma called me and she was missing her daughter in law, so call her and talk to her" he said and kissed my ear. My heart was racing so fast.

Why is he behaving like this, these days all of sudden. He backed away. "Looks like you both are so close to each other" she said. "I think it's none of your business" Taehyung said and she glared at me.

"Miss y/n" he called me and I looked at him. "Do what I said" he said and I nodded and left. I touched my ear and blushed. I walked back to my table and sat. Lisa looked at me.
"Why so red, did he again insulted you?" She said and I nodded as a no. "Then?" She said. I signalled her to come close so that I can tell her in her ear. "He kissed m-" she didn't even let me complete my words. And became so over all of sudden.

"OH MY GOD FINALLY HE STOLE YOUR FIRST KIS-" I covered her mouth, our colleagues were watching us. "Shhhhh" I shushed her. "First listen to me" I said. "He kissed my ear" I again whispered in her ear.

"Oh-wtw" she said with a disappointed face. "Wtw?"... "What the Wow" as she said and I laughed so hard she laughed along with me.

Taehyung's POV:
I was coming out from my office when I saw a beautiful woman smiling widely, this is for the first time I saw her smiling like this. I just looked at her beautiful face. I just smiled and walked towards the coffee machine.

Y/n's POV:
I called eomma, "Anyeong eomma!" I said. "Anyeong my daughter, how are you" she replied. "I'm good to after hearing your voice" I said. "Aww, is my son taking good care of you" she said and I roamed my eyes and saw Taehyung beside the coffee machine.
"Yes, he is" I replied. "Y/n dear please listen to me carefully" she said and I nodded.

"As Taehyung's appa and me are getting old We have a wish which only you can grant us!" She said making me confused. "What is it eomma?" I asked. "We really wish to see our grandchildrens" she said and my breath got stuck. I was quite for a time. "Y/n? Are you listening?"... "ah- y-yes yes eomma I'm listening"...

"I know it's hard for you but please try to understand"... "yes I-I understand"... "hm thank you so much dear, Tc and don't do overwork ok, I love you dear goodbye". "Love you too eomma goodbye"

"What did she said?" Lisa asked. "Sh-she was asking for grandchildren's!" I said. "Ooo~" Lisa teased me. "The thing is how am gonna explain to Taehyung this all" I said.
"Get some confidence bestie I know you can do it" she said. "Duh! You think" I said.

8:00 pm:
Everyone has left except me Taehyung and that Sectary, I was working when a mug was placed on my table. "Bring me coffee" she said but it was Taehyung's mug why is this b*tch drinking coffee in his mug. "Excuse me there's a coffee machine you can go and make it on your own" I said. "It should be in the office in 5 mins if not then-" I stopped her. "Fine" I said and she smirked.

I got up from my seat and went to bring that b*tch some coffee, oh my only I know how badly I wanted to Mix poison in it. Then I went inside The office and gave her the coffee.
Taehyung looked at us and raised his brows up. "Why are you bringing her coffee?"he asked. "It's bec-" she didn't let me complete my words.

"It's because she said that she makes good coffee so she'll make me one" she said, this b*tch lies as well. "Thank you miss y/n" she said. "Miss y/n can you please bring me your mug as you can see Miss.Mia has took my mug, and I don't like to share my coffee mug with someone else, can you please share it with me" he said while glaring at her and she chocked at her coffee after hearing his words. "Oh yeah su-sure" I said.

"Miss Mia" he called her. "You May leave now" he said. "It's time for you to go"... "but sir how can I leave you, when you are overworking with someone else" she said and glared at me. "Are you going or I consider your first day as your last one too." He says in a cold and serious tone and she gulps she nodded and before going she hit my shoulder playfully and in jealousy.

I took my laptop from my desk and went inside Taehyung's office room. I was sitting on sofa when he suddenly said. "So you talked with eomma?" He asked and I nodded.
"You know what she said to me"... "what?" I said while typing on my laptop. "She wants grandchildren" as soon as he said I stopped typing, I looked at him and he was leaning his head on his comfort chair while swinging. "Sh-she said me the same" I said.

"So what you said her?" He's asking not actually he's teasing. "I-I just said that I understand her wish" I said. "You know what I said to her, I said that You are not ready yet" he said and I quickly looked at him with an "🤨😧" expression on my face. "But I never said that I'm not ready"... "so you are ready?" He said with a smirk. "N-now you are trapping me" I said.

"Well then just agree to it that I said right to eomma"... "no you didn't"... "so it means you are ready-" I cut him off. "I-I can't concentrate on my work" I said because he wasn't stopping.

End of y/n' s POV.

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish