Part 7

After two hours At the meeting hall:
Y/n's POV:
" I want you all to forget about what happened today, nor anyone of you know who's right nor me-" he got cut off by Mia. "But Mr.Kim it's all her fault then why me-" now she got cut off by him. "DID I ASKED YOU OR GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO SPEAK IN THE MIDDLE" I flinched no actually everyone except her.

"So I was saying that I'm giving these two warning letters to the both of them if this ever happened again then they'll be fired from this company" he said and left. I also left from there and went to my desk. I was so tensed cause of this situation that I didn't even get any time to realise that he kissed me today. Suddenly I realised that I was wearing his coat. "I should return him" I said and got up and went to his office room.

The blinders were still down. I knocked on the glass door. "Come in" I heard his voice and went inside. I unbuttoned the buttons of his coat and took it off. "I came here to give you this back"... "wear it back"... "but- I don't need it"... "I said wear it back"... "b-but why?"... "you look hot in that bra" he said and my eyes went wide. I looked down and saw that my shirt was drenched and wet and because of that my bra was visible and cleavage too. I became so embarrassed.

I was looking down continuously, then I heard his footsteps towards me. I gulped. He suddenly grabbed me from my waist and held me in his arms, so close.

"If only I was here so I shouldn't have even gave you the right to wear the shirt, I would have teared it after seeing you like this, but the problem is how can I let others see what's mine?" I gulped at his words. He nodded while he said. "Now you know". I simply nodded and he backed away.

"Wear it"... I wore it back and left from there I'm embarrassment, I sat back on my desk and huffed loudly, "why are you so red?"... "umm, me no haha it's just hot here"... "here or there?". Lisa s,irked while pointing taehyung's office. "Shh" I shushed her.

At home:
I was in my room taking off my clothes, my clothes were wet and drenched as well, I took off my shirt. "Y/n eomma and appa-" I heard taehyung's voice and my eyes widened. WHY DID I FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR. I cursed myself inside.

Taehyung's POV:
Eomma and appa are coming tomorrow to live here for some days so I decided to tell this to y/n, I went to her room and. "Y/n Eomma and appa-" I froze at my place. Her back was facing me, she wasn't wearing any shirt just bra and pant. "Shit" I cursed under my breathe. I gulped while looking at her, why you have to do this with me? I thought.

Don't tell me you did it purposely... I left from there and closed the door.

Y/n's POV:
I quickly locked the door when I heard he left. "God how can I forget to lock the door?" I cursed myself again. "I guess he came here to tell me something"... I wore my shirt and clothes and went downstairs while looking down, he was sitting in lounge I went there and sat on the sofa still looking down. "Y-you came to t-tell me something?"... "ah- y-yes Eomma and appa are coming for living here for two days"... "it means we again have to share rooms!"... "yes"...

"Ok"... "And please l-lock the door before you change"... "I-it was a mistake" then I quickly got up and ran towards my room.

Next day:
Y/n's POV:
"Lisa hey! Wake up or you'll get your resignation! Why are your sleeping here dude" I whispered near her ear and she finally woke up. "Y/n I was watching movies last night so that's why- now let me sleeeep" she said. "Nooo Mr.Kim held a meeting which is about to start"... "b-but"... "lisooo wale up"... "alright"... "go to restroom and wash your face or else you'll sleep in the conference hall"... "okkkkk"

She got up and left towards restroom, sometimes I feel like I'm her mother, lol.
.
In conference hall:
"So as you all know that this project is working well but we need to put more effort in the new one to prove that our every upcoming projects has something new and they are successful" taehyung spoke and leaned closer to the table. "Is that clear to you all?" He looked at all of us, I looked at Lisa and she nodded with her dizzy eyes.

"Yes sir"..we said. "Good now everyone can go and work" he looked at his watch and then at his laptop, everyone started leaving. "Sir you have an appointment with Mr.Hwan" Mia said, "hm" he just hummed while still looking at his laptop. I was arranging my files, and after arranging them I also left from there.

I was working when, Chanyeol again dropped a note on my desk while passing by. "143"
It was written again. I huffed. Then I took out my phone and texted him. "We need to talk about it separately, I'm done with this" I texted and glared at him while he just smirked at me.
I again started working and heard a ting noise. "Sure in my bed or in yours?" My eyes widened at his text.

I didn't texted him, I just blocked him instead. "Bastard"... I whispered.
At home:
We got out from the car and went inside the house, we saw Eomma and appa siting on the sofa talking to each other they stopped when they noticed us. "Anyeong appa eomma! Taehyung said. "Anyeong" I said and hugged Eomma while taehyung's hugged his father.

"Anyeong kids, what took you so long to come home?"... "actually there's a new project on which we are working so other employees are also putting a lot effort and going home late, so as we"taehyung said. "Y/n I have to tell you a lot" Eomma said and I nodded, "same" I smiled. "Let's eat dinner first.

End of y/n's POV