PART 2

Y/n's POV:
I took my laptop and files and headed towards his room, I opened the door and walked towards the sofa and placed the files and laptop on it and started working. I didn't said anything but just keep working. "For Tomorrow I have to make a presentation, which should contain almost 26 slides, and I'm here doing this work which you gave me" I said still typing on my laptop.

"Give me this work and make presentation for tomorrow" he said. "This, why don't you make presentation instead I'm making this with my ideas and I already have written some down and thought some more ideas about this work so it would be difficult for you to do, can you please make the presentation" I said.

"Hm alright" he said and started working on the presentation. "Where should I ge-" I cut him off. "Here's this file" I gave him still while looking at my laptop. "Where is the pin drive-" I cut him off. "In the cupboard and in the 5th drawer it's full of unused pindrives" I said.

Taehyung's POV!
wow I'm impressed, she knows everything, and I thought of her as a nerd just because of her clumsy personality, But she isn't. "Mr.Kim you need to hurry up, I have to revise that presentation as well" as I was staring at her she brought me back to the world.
"Yeah alright!" I said.

Y/n's POV:
"I was thinking of giving this presentation to Mr.cha he'll present it" he said. "The presentation is tomorrow not after 3 days, he's a human so he needs time to revise it that's why I'm saying that if you can do it in a hurry so that I can revise it too" I said and he just nod.

After 3 hours...
We were still in our work place, and finally two files were done after not even taking a glance at any other place but just on laptop, my back was hurting way too much, i arch my back and stretched it. I looked at Mr.Kim and he was sleeping on his chair. "He looks so cute while sleeping, and when he's awake he's the most coldest person in the world" I said. And got up and tidy his office which were a bit unclean due to the papers.

"Should I wake him?".. "yeah we need to go so yep" I went close to him and shook him a little. I was so afraid to wake up this sleeping tiger. "T-taehyung I mean Mr.Kim hello" I said while trying to wake him up. After so many tries. I huffed. "What should I do now?"
I said. I waved my hand in front of his face but no, this man will not wake up.

I leaned closer to his face to have a nice view. "Gosh I want to kiss you so badly, but I can't" I said and pinched his cheeks. And giggled. "Cutie pieeee" I said while pinching his cheeks and suddenly he opened his eyes, making eyes widened. I was froze at my spot. My hands were on his cheeks pinching them. He looked at me with a serious face.
I smiled awkwardly and took my hands back.

"I-ah I was...umm" I took my laptop and files. "I was just-"... "just?" He said... "I was just trying to wake you up, but you weren't so-"... "so you thought to pinch my cheeks?"
"N-no I..." he got up from his seat and wore his coat. "Let's go home it's late" he said and switched off the lights and left.

"Huff, why does he always comes in wrong time" I said and walked out from there too.
All of the lights were out. And I was getting afraid now. While I was walking through employee area I saw someone with broom. "Aaaaaa" I screamed and ran from there and that thing ran after me, and while I was running in the corridor I saw taehyung walking towards Exit I quickly ran to him and back hugged him. "I'm so scared" I said and back hugged him.

He frowned and turned around. I was literally so scared. I hugged him again, shocking fact he back hugged me. "The-there's someone chasing me" I said while pointing at my back.
"Sir, I was cleaning the floor when mam misunderstood me and screamed and ran from there I just chased her to tell her that I was just cleaning nothing else" as soon as I heard I backed away from taehyung and looked down In embarrassment. "Hm it's ok, and work with lights on, who works with switched off lights?" He said and the cleaner nods and leaves.

Taehyung looked at me and I was still looking down in embarrassment. "Let's go now" he said and I walked behind him.

Time skip...
In car:
I was fiddling with my fingers. "I-I'm sorry I thought it was a ghost"... "no need to explain I know"

End of y/n's  POV.