PART 5

Y/n's POV:
As I was working, there was a topic in which I felt I need help from him, "taehyung" I said and he hummed in response. "I don't know how to- I need your help" I said and took my laptop to him, he solved the problem in just few minutes and I smiled, my husband is just so intelligent. I thought. "Thank you" I said. "Welcome" he replied and I was about to when my heel slipped and I landed on his lap. My heart was racing so fast.
He wrapped his arms around my waist.

I gulped. I wrapped my hands around his neck. We both got lost in each other's eyes, for almost 4 mins. Suddenly Reality hit us. And I quickly got up from his lap. And took my laptop and walked towards sofa. I can feel my cheeks were fully red.

Time skip....
At home after eating dinner:
I was in my room doing the work on laptop, and again I got in a problem so I just went and knocked on Taehyung's door. "Who's it?" He asked, "me it's me y/n" I said. "Come in" I heard his voice and opened the door just to see him working on his laptop without his SHIRT!!! "Come in what are you looking at?" He said and I walked in.

God he has abs. they were perfectly in shape. "Are you going to tell what's the problem or just going to stare at my body?" He said and I gulped. "Aa... I came here because I was having a problem. "Come on show me what's the problem" he said.
And I walked towards him but suddenly my foot slipped again and the second time I again fell on his lap.

I was blushing when I felt his abs, thankfully the laptop landed on the bed. "Aren't you falling way too much?" He asked I quickly got up. "Umm...sir I-I-" he cut me off. "I'm not your boss at home" he said. "Tae- no I mean Taehyung can you please look at this I'm having a problem here" I said while my heartbeat was still so fast.

Next Morning:
I got up and yawned, and got up from my bed and went to bathroom to do my morning routine. After taking a shower I walked out from the bathroom "I guess today it'll rain today" I said while drying my hair. Then I wore my clothes

And combed my hairs, took my laptop and files. And went downstairs to eat breakfast.
The cook placed the breakfast for me and I ate it. Taehyung always leaves before me.
I washed my hands and took my files laptop and left from house.

After 15 mins
As I walked in the company everyone greeted me and I just gave them a smile and nod at them. I placed the files on my desk and sat on my chair. Suddenly my intercom started ringing. I picked it up. "Yes". "Bring the files to me on which we were working last night". "Ok" I said and ended the call, then I headed towards his office with the files.

"Here you go"I said while giving him the files. I roamed my eyes and my sight left on that almost naked b*tch, she was wearing a tight blouse with too extra small skirt. Is this b*tch trying to seduce my husband? She looked up at me and just gave me a death glare to which I rolled my eyes at her.

"Fine this is well worked and the others I'll read later" Taehyung said and I nodded.
"Miss Mia I want you to look at her work, and see how hardwork she puts in her every work, I expect, from you the same" he said and I felt proud in front of her.

Soon I left from there, and went back to my desk. "Hi bae!" I heard Lisa said. "Hi!" I replied. "Did you submitted the files?" She asked and I nodded. "Great I'll submit it before going, because as you know today is the last day" she said. "What was your topic?" I asked her. "Profit and loss" she said and I nodded.

While I was working suddenly Mr.Chanyeol put a paper on my desk and left. "What is it?" I said and opened it. In that paper it was written "143" I read it and looked around and my sight left on him and he just winked at me. "Hey liso" I called her and she hummed in response. Actually she's my desk mate so that's why. "What does 143 means?" I said. "Why did your husband said this to you?" She said.

"Uff no I was just asking" I said. "It means I love you in hidden words" she said. "Wh-what?" I said and she nodded. "How though?" I said. "It's like I has 1 number of alphabet and love has 4 numbers of alphabets and you has 3 numbers of alphabet so 143 means I love you" she said, and I blinked several times. Suddenly my intercom ringed. I picked it up.

"Bring file no.143 in my room" he said and cut the call. "Hun?, did he also?, no he was asking for file offf I'm confused!" I said and went to being the file no.143 from files room, while I was walking through the corridor I saw outside from the window it was raining heavily, I opened the door and walked in and while I was taking out the files I heard someone walked in. The voice of the shoes sounded like heels.

I got up and looked at her. "What happened?" I asked her. "There's a parcel for me at xxx cafe so go and bring it for me" Mia said. "Excuse me it's raining heavily and why are you saying me to being your parcel?" I said, "are you going or I tell Him that you got a love letter from someone, which you gladly accepted" she said and I got confused.

"Which love letter?" I said. "The 143 love letter from Chanyeol, I guess if I tell this To Taehyung then he'll be kicked out from this company and you too am I right darling?" She said and smirked at me. "There will be a man in black clothes at the cafe show him this card and he'll give you my parcel" she said and left.

End of y/n's POV.

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish