PART 3

Y/n's POV:
After reaching home the cook has already made our food so we just eat it and headed towards our rooms, our rooms yes we have separate rooms, what do you expect from him? Never in a million years he'll share the room with me,
I can't sleep until I revise the presentation, for tomorrow morning.
"Huh it's too much workload" I said and sighed and started revising the presentation.

Taehyung's POV:
I was laying on bed when I heard y/n speaking like she's giving a presentation, "looks like she's practicing" I said. "My hardworking wife" I said and smiled. After 45 minutes I didn't heard any noise so I got up to check up on her. I went to her room and saw she slept on the sofa while holding the papers in her hands. I went towards her and picked her up in bridal style and laid her on her bed. And kissed her forehead.

And left from there...
Next Morning:
Y/n's POV:
I woke up by my alarm noise, "shhh I don't want to wake up" I said and closed my alarm. "Even if I have presentation-" I quickly got up from my bed. "I have PRESENTATION today! Oh good y/n hurry up" I said and got up from my bed. Wait a minute what I remember is that I slept on the sofa! Then who- "Mr.Kim put me here" I said and blushed. "God y/n you don't have any time for blushing just hurry up" I said and quickly ran towards my washroom to take a quick shower. And wore something nice and beautiful.

After taking shower I wore my clothes and took my laptop and some files and left from house

In the presentation hall:

Everyone was gathering in the hall while I was revising the presentation sentences

After few minutes I looked up and saw only Mr.Eun was left to come. "Where's Mr.Eun?" I asked. "He's taking interviews for Mr.Kim's Sectary " Lisa said and I looked at Him, and he was already staring at me.

"Miss y/n are you married?" Chanyeol asked and I looked at Taehyung who was poking his inner cheeks in anger. "Why?" I said. "Ntgl you are beautiful and I think you are also single-" he got cut off by Taehyung. "We are here for work not to date" he said in his deep raspy voice. As he said I chuckled inside at his jealousness. I looked at Taehyung who was giving death glared to Mr.Chanyeol. "Ahem ahem, I think it's important for us to start the presentation, because we don't know how much time Mr.Eun takes" I said and suddenly the door opened revealing Mr.Eun.

"Oh Mr.Eun we were waiting for you only, it's great you came on time" I said and stood up and started giving the presentation.

Taehyung's POV:
I was sitting in front as always and While she was giving the presentation I was busy staring at her beautiful face. It's been almost 20 minutes now she stopped talking. She felt the urge to drink water and without even noticing she picked up my water bottle and drink the water from it.

Y/n's POV:
While I was drinking the water everyone looked at me as If I was doing a sin. "Any questions?"... "Yes" someone raised their hand. "Yes"... "what is Mr.Kim's water bottle doing in your hands"... and then I realised that I was drinking water from his bottle. Everyone started laughing. "Uh-I'm sorry"... I said and looked at Taehyung but he was already staring at me. "Looks like Mr.Kim and Miss y/n are dating" someone teased and the both of us gulped. "C-can we please focus on work?" I said and they nodded.

"So Here's this plot on which we have project......." I spoke and spoke and after sometime to take some break I again drink water but this time from my water bottle.
"Any questions?" I said and saw Lisa signalled me to look at Taehyung I looked at him and he was again staring at me. "Mr.Kim any ques-questions?" I stuttered because of the way he was looking at me.

"Mm... no not at all, I think you were right so we'll just end the meeting here, And also if this Project works then I'll hold a party for our company employees, for their hardworking and good behaviour towards their work." he said and everyone clapped and got up and left one by one, I was collecting papers and arranging them. "You did well in presenting it" he said and I smiled. "This is the first time you are appreciating me Mr.Kim" I said no actually taunted him. "Really! Then I'll appreciate you after every work Mrs.Kim" as he said my heart skipped a beat, for the first time he called me Mrs.Kim.

I looked at him. "Are you fine I mean you are behaving-" I stopped. And was about to go when he pulled me and I fall on his lap. "M-Mr.Kim someone will come" I said. "I don't care" he said and tucked my hairs behind my ears. And suddenly the door opened.

"So this is our conference hall-" it was Mr.Eun's Voice. I quickly got up from his lap when I heard his voice. I saw a lady with him. "Ahem...sorry for disturbing"he was about to go when I said. "No I just fell on Mr.Kim" I said. "Oh-!" He said.

"So this is our conference hall" he said while showing that woman the hall. "Who's that handsome man?" She asked and I raised my brows up at her bold way of talking. Not in my entire life I was able to tell my husband that he's handsome but this woman wow.
Taehyung looked towards the door and just rolled his eyes. "Miss y/n come in my office" he said and walked towards the exit where Mr.Eun and that Woman was standing.

While taehyung was going I saw she said something to him to which taehyung glared at her and left. "Mia don't talk to him like that, he's the CEO" Mr.Eun said. "Oh then it's more great" she said and I got confused at her words. She walked in and looked around.
"May I know who are you?" She asked while raising her brows up. "The manager of this company and the manager of every department" I said while smiling. "Oh wow! You maybe so close to him that's why you were sitting on his lap"... "Ahhh I just fell accidentally" I said with a weird smile.

"Myself Mia, Whoever comes in my way I just crush them"she said while giving me her hand and I smiling shook my hand with her. "I am ki-, sung Y/n" I said. "It was nice meeting you y/n" she said with an evil smirk . "Same" I said with a smile. "Btw in which department you'll work?" I asked.

"I'll not work I'll just rule, I mean I'm CEO's new sectary" she said and smirked.

End of y/n's POV
...