LAST PART

Taehyung's POV;
Im all alone since the day y/n left me! Eomma died after 2 months when y/n lefted, she died because of heart heart attack. Now enough of spending my time alone, came out from my room. "Which country's number it was?" I asked eun. "Sir England!" He replied. "Hm track this number to get the city details!" I said to him. "Sure sir!" He bowed and left... I started to pack my stuff in a luggage. Right after 2 hours eun came back. "What is the report?" I asked him.. "Sir I also got to know where does Mrs.kim works!" He said and I patted his shoulder. "Good job!" I said to him while smiling.

"Ok so Mrs.kim lives in London and she works at xxxx company!" He said... "that's a very well done of you! And now book tickets for London we are going there! And send an collaboration email to xxxx company in which she works!" I said to him... "Sure sir!" He said..

Few days later:
Y/n's POV:
"You sure you'll handle her?"..."yeah yeah of course I will, after all she loves her Lisa eonnie right bun?" Lisa asked haneul while holding her in her arms. "Thank you so much Liso I can never payback to you for what you do for me!" I said and held my handbag. Kissed haneul's forehead. "It's ok y/n, and don't get worry on work I'll Handle her better!" She said while swinging her in her arms. "Goodbye" I said and left house... Lisa said that she'll baby sit haneul because she has the night time job so thats why!

2 hours later:
"So we have a collaboration project with someone he came here from south Korea to do the collaboration project with us! I heard that he's also a very successful business man, let me greet you to him!" Mr.Mark my boss said while walkingwith me. When he took south korea's name my heart skipped a beat.
We walked towards a man standing near the big glass window from where the whole London could be seen, his back was facing us! Hands inside his pockets.

I was gulping in fear, fear of what if it's him? Fear of what if I burst in tears after seeing him, and many more. Soon we reached and Mr.Mark called him by his name and I got shocked when I heard his name. "Mr.kim" he called him and he turned back, my eyes widened a bit. He smiled at him and shook his hand with him, then he looked at me and his eyes softened and he gulped, he gave me his hand to shake. I never forgot you how would I? When 24/7 I had haneul with me always reminded me of you. "Mr.Mark I'll be back!" I said and left from there to restroom without shaking our hands. I opened the door and stood in front of the mirror, I saw the love, the emotion in my eyes for him. "No no no! I don't want thisss" I shouted.

I don't want him to see that I still love him, I have to act cold now! He came here as well! Why did he came I know that too. I washed my face and dried it with tissue. Made a cold face and left from there I went to Mr.Mark's cabin and saw him there siting on the sofa and discussing something with him. "Sir I'm not feeling better I'll take my leave!" I said.. "Sure, you already work so hard!" He said and I gave a fake smile and left from there. I took some files my bag and left the company. Sat inside my car and started it.

Taehyung's POV:
As soon as y/n left the room "I'll take my leave!" I said and left fromthere as well! I followed her quietly. She went in parking lot and sat inside the car. I sat inside in my tesla and followed her. Made sure she doesn't suspects me. It took 6 minutes and she parked her car outside a house. I parked my car there too. She got out from the Car and walked towards the navy blue huted house. She opened the door and went inside. I looked up and saw from the glass window on the second floor, Lisa standing and holding my little chick in her arms. I tried not to cry. But as soon as I her tiny figure tears came out on their own. I wiped them.

I held the bouquet of roses from the back seat and came out from my car, Walked towards the house and putted them outside the door. There I saw the name plate. "Mrs.kim and Miss Manoban" this name plate made me smile. She still loves to be called by that name. After putting the roses on the door with a letter, I walked back to the car and started to put the rest roses on my car and made a "I miss you" word with roses. I stood outside of my car and kept looking at the window. No one was there, soon I saw y/n came towards here and her sight left on me she saw me but then she putted the curtains down, in anger.