PART 10

3:00 Am
Y/n's POV:
My eyes opened as I felt something on me then I noticed that it was his arm, I saw a chubby and cute taehyung laying on me, and snoring like a little kid. "Looks like hubby is tired." I smiled, his duality is no joke. I creased his head and I felt his forehead was burning from fever. "Oh god he's burning from fever" I said and tried to push him but he was heavy.

I again tried to push him but still, then again and yay we won this time.I covered him with the duvet and got up from the bed, my legs were so weak though suddenly he held my wrist and made me fall back at bed, I looked at him. "Where are you going?" He asked in a deep voice, his eyes were still closed

"You are having a fever, and I need to go and bring cold water and a cloth to treat you"... "just lay beside me and I'll be ok" he hugged me. "B-but tae"... "Shh baby just stay with me"... . He opened his eyes, "what why are you looking at me?"... "I'll not talk to you let me go"... "fine" he let go of me and now I got up.

"Damn you look hot".. he said and I went to Washroom . I closed the door and "Pervert" I smiled. I washed myself and wore clothes and quickly got out, then took a towel and a bowl of cold water. I went to him and sat beside him. His eyes were closed but he was awake due to the pain he was having in his body because of fever.

Then I dipped the towel In the water bowl and put it on his forehead. He hold my one hand. I kept doing it until he fell asleep. I did it until his temperature was low. It took 3 hours. And I was feeling so dizzy. So I laid beside him and hugged him.

Next Morning:
My eyes tightened due to the sharp sun rays, I opened my eyes and saw taehyung blocking sun rays with his hands which were trying to fall on my face. I smiled at the view. "I tried a lot to block the rays but"... I creased his face and checked his forehead to check the temperature and it was normal. "Thank god" I said.

"Taehyung why did you have fever last night?"... "I know the reason"... "what's it"... "because you know, your hotness was too much to handle so I had a fever" he said.
"Very funny"... "I'm not joking"... "maybe you became so tired"... I said.

"Hm anyways I'm going to take a shower and going to office,you'll rest today you aren't going anywhere!"... he said. "What? Why? No I am coming with you!"... "I SAID NO!"..
"B-but!"... "no buts you'll rest today"..

"I'll have a lot of workload again which I don't want"... "we'll share the work Hm" with that he left to take shower. "He didn't say that he'll say someone to do the work or he'll do by himself still he wants me to do the half work.. huff"... I said and huffed.

Then I went downstairs and started making breakfast for him since today I'm home so I'll make it or otherwise chef makes. I was all alone in the kitchen making Taehyung's breakfast when.

"Ahh this scent" he said back hugging me and snuggling his face in my neck from back, which made me flinch. "Gosh Taehyung I was about to scream." I said and he suddenly opened my tied hairs. "What are you doing?" I asked...

"Romancing" he said. "Where was this romance before? You always shouted at me and acted cold"... "because I thought that you don't love me that made me angry always and o thought that you are a nerd"... I stopped working and turned back. "You thought of me as a nerd?".. I asked and he nodded. I hit his chest.

"Very bad"... "but I loved you a lot and I still do" he said and kissed my forehead. "Let's eat the breakfast now!" I said and he nods. Then he backed away and I started serving the food. I really wanna go with him since I know that b*tch will try to seduce him which I don't want.

Still let's just stay at home for one day. Taehyung isn't like that who will come in his traps but being as a wife I was worried. I sat in front of him and we started eating.
"Taehyung mmm I want to-" I stoped. "Nothing"... "want to what?"... "no nothing"....

What if he gets angry? So I stopped. "If you don't want to I will not force you to say since you don't feel comfortable I guess" he said. "N-no that's not what you are thinking"... "then?"... "Um-Mm how about some other day I'll surely talk to you about this!"...

He nodded and got up he wore his coat and kissed my forehead took his laptop bag and started wearing his shoes. "Take care love and make sure to eat on time, if you don't wanna cook then order something ok" he said and I nodded. "Bye see you at night" i said. "Bye love you" with that he left, leaving me all alone at home.

I was about to get up when my phone started ringing. It was an unknown caller id. I picked it up. "Hello, Y/n speaking"... "oh- baby your voice damn it's just so beautiful"...it was chanyeol's voice. I clenched my teeth's in anger. I even have blocked him and now- he just called me from another number.

I was about to cut the call when. "Don't cut the call, it's better for you" is stopped. "Say, and don't talk to me like that or i'll-" he cut me off. "Or you'll what love? You'll tell your husband to fire me? Alright then, you think after that I'll stop stalking you?"... I was so shocked at how he get to know about me and Taehyung.

"H-husband which husband?"... "kitty don't play around baby, I know that you and Kim are married, but I wanna snatch you from him and I'll do that, then after that I'll do many things to you which you don't even know"... I was getting so irritated from his words.

"J-just SHUT UPPP" I screamed and punched my fist on the table. "Tsk tsk, baby is this the way to behave with your lover?"... "Look chanyeol I don't know what are you talking about please don't disturb me please"... I said.

"At one option!"... "what is it?"... "meet me at the down town alley at 2:00 am, ok baby gotta so some work which your bastard husband gave me, or I would have stayed to talk more, goodbye love take care will meet at 2:00 am ok!"... "b-but-" I was too late he already cut the call.

"Down town alley? 2:00 am!"... my tears left from my eyes thinking that how he's stalking me and talking Like that to me.

Chanyeol's POV:
I cut the call and smirked. "Good job chanyeol here's your amount" Mia gave me the suit case, "make sure to take a photographer with you today at 2:00 am honey" she said fixing my tie. "Well above this work, I really crave for her, I really want to snatch her from kim"... "then you gotta make it true" she said and smirked.

End of Chanyeol's POV.

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish