PART 16

Y/n's POV:
"Did I deserve it?" He asked me with alot of rage, emotions and tears in his eyes. He threw the things from his table, the thingsade up from glass falling down and breaking into pieces. "I-its fake that picture tha-thats fake!". I said in between my sobs. "Waking up at late nights going out, not daring me to tell anything! Being with him most of the times I saw you with him y/n! In office! How can you lie on this? Is it fake? DO I LOOK LIKE A KID TO YOU?" He asked and I shivered when he shouted at me. "b-belive me ta-taehyung, he forcefully kissed me that d-day!" I said. "So it's not fake right, the picture is real" he said and laughed sarcastically.

"How many statements are you going to change?" He said. "Once I get to know about everything clearly you and him! Will beg me to let you both live" he said and was about to leave but then. "I didn't even do anything, so I'm not even afraid of this I have been threatened and blackmailed! Why is it me?" I said and he left.

Taehyung's POV:
I left from there, with my jaw clenched up, firming in anger, I loosen my tie. There I saw that bloody rascal coming out from the conference hall, smiling no actually smirking. I walked towards him and pinned him against the wall by holding his collar. Gripping it tightly. "I'm gonna beat you to death so before it happens bring me your resignation letter and get lost from here" I said. "Why Mr.kim? Are you hating that me and my girlfriend y/n-" I didn't let him complete his words and punched his face. Making everyone shock. He is still stubborn! He laughed sarcastically. "Even if you beat me I won't let the love of my life go! She loves me and I love her why is it hurting you Mr?" He said and I slapped him.

Y/n's POV:
"LIAR I NEVER LOVED YOU" I said and pushed taehyung on aside and gripped his collar. "May you die a unforgettable death so that you know what you did with my life!" Saying this I slapped him. "Mrs.kim don't be scared baby!" He said and everyone gasped because he called me Mrs.kim and now it's revealed to everyone that- you know what I mean. "Don't you dare to call me with that filthy name and why was me the only one?" I said and he just wiped the blood from the corner of his lips. I was literally damn angry and frustrated right now. I held his collar and dragged him downstairs, after that I walked towards the main exit ans threw him outside.

Whole company was watching this drama. "GET LOST"i shouted...turned back only to see Mia standing behind me. "Well done Mrs.kim he deserved it! He should know what he has done! But although if he's wrong then why I used to see you both in that club, I saw you both there several times that's also in midnights-" I grabbed her hairs and pulled them harshly. "You sl*t, weren't you were the one who always tried to be in his pants to kill your horniness?" I said and. "Y/N!!" It was taehyungs voice. "Leave her" he said and stepped downstairs. He always used to protest for me but now he's protesting for another women it felt like a knife has been stabbed in my heart. "Now watch my drama" Mia whispered to me started crying.

Taehyung was finally down, and suddenly Mia hugged him and faked cried. He didn't gave the hug but what was hurting was that he wasn't even pushing her back. "M-mr.kim i-i said the truth b-but Mrs.kim she-*fake cried*". I walked towards them and. "You all will pay back for hurting me! I won't do anything the God will make you all cry! And Miss.Mia do remember that truth doesn't remains hidden it comes out later or sooner" I said and left from there. When I reached at my desk there was a resignation letter for me. I scoffed sarcastically, tears falling down from my eyes. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Lisa. I got up and hugged her, I bursted in tears.

"It's ok he'll realize his mistake I'm sure" she said patting my back. "I-it would be too late till then" I said while crying. I stopped crying when I heard the noise of his shoes. "Miss.Mia now you'll work as the head of departments as well!" Taehyung said while glaring at me. "But sir how can I? When Mrs.kim is already-"..."Miss.y/n is going to sign the resignation letter!" He said. Oh! So it's  Miss.y/n now! "Why don't you sign the divorce paper as well when you already Concidered me as not your wife?" I said and he Walked towards me. "Would never do that! I know you wish for it, I won't let your wish get completed" he said and walked to his cabin. "I only wished us to be together forever" I whispered.

Author's POV:
Wiping her fake tears, and with a joyfully heart Mia walked towards y/n. "Tsk tsk tsk how bad right?" As soon as Mia said she received a slap from y/n. "How dare you?" She said and was about to slap y/n back when Lisa held her hand and twisted it. "Stay away" saying this angrily Lisa pushed her making her falling on the ground. Y/n quickly turned back to desk and signed the resignation letter. "Give it to him" y/n said and gave the letter to Lisa. "I will talk to him about this-" y/n stopped her. "No need, he didn't believe me how is he going to believe you?" Y/n said and left. Meanwhile Lisa walked to his cabin and signed right below y/n's signature and threw the paper at his face. "Concider this as my resignation as well! Enjoy with that b*tch I sure she'll ruin this company beautifully, you did very well for the bad future of this company Mr.kim not only for this company but for your own future!." She says and taehyng just kept looking at the file he was reading earlier before she came here.

But he's listening to her word. "You'll realize sooner or later who was wrong!" She said and left. Packed her things laptop and left all the files on her desk on which she was working. Opening her umbrella she left from there when she came out she saw y/n standing outside in the heavy rain and looking at company continously. Lisa quickly ran towards y/n to shelter her with her umbrella. "And it all started from here" y/n whispered and Lisa had a flashback how taehyung and y/n met. Lisa held her hands and turned her around. "There's nothing now! Let's go" saying this Lisa and y/n left from there. Lisa dropped y/n at her house.

Y/n's POV:
I walked upstairs but I stepped got stopped by eomma's voice in between the staircase. "Y/n dear did you went to gynecologist what did she said when I'm going to get a grandchild?" She said and since th3 day she came here she asked me this question for almost 1000 time. I turned back and. "I can't give birth! Are you ok now to hear my reports? The truth that you only married me to your son is that you wanted a heir!" I turned back with a heavy heart and ran to my room, not in our shared one. I'm done I don't wanna see his face. Switched off the lights and bursted in tears. "I-I loved you like a manic I thought you'll trust me, I was indeed a fool to play those games which they wanted me to play" I said cried out screaming!

My heart felt like it died! Crashed and burnt. God will take the revenge of my tears. I leave it on God! Crying like for hours. I sat on my bed. Looking down, missing my parents! Of they were here they would have supported me but I'm alone! All alone.

Taehyung's POV:
I shut the door loudly of my car and walked inside. "Y/N!! Y/N!!" Shouting her name I walked inside and saw eomma Siting in hall. "what happened son?" She asked me waking towards me. "Where's y/n?" I asked her. "In bedroom, but at least tell me what happened?"..."I'll tell you later" saying this I took a step upstairs but eomma held my arm and I turned back. "Is it true that y/n Can't give birth?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Why are you always desperate to know about it??" I said.. "I'm telling you if she can't give birth marry some one else I can't bear, you are my one and only son and how can I not wish for grandchildren?" She said and I yanked my arm. "Eveyone is mean" saying this I stepped upstairs.

I walked towards our shared bedroom and didn't get to see her there. I walked towards the room she used to stay in before. And there she was siting on the bed crying, lights switched off only the moonlight was seeking inside the room from window. I walked inside and stood infront of her. "Leave" she whispered. "I need my answers"..."I don't no answers of any questions! The thing ended there when you didn't believe me" she said and stood up. "What was your and his relation and from how long are you cheating on me?"  As soon as I said i received a harsh slap. "Y/N!" It was eomma's voice. "How dare you to slap your husband? Is this what you are taught to do?" She said.

Y/n's POV:
"Your son aka my lovely husband crossed his limits!" I said. "I guess you are!" Eomma replied. "You are going to regret it" I said with a broken heart and eyes full of tears. He just gave me a sharp glare before leaving, eomma also looked at me with anger and left. The way they are looking at me is stabbing in my heart.

End of y/n's POV

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish