PART 8

Y/n's POV:
While eating dinner all of us talked a lot, after eating dinner we all headed to our rooms, Eomma and appa doesn't know that me and taehyung sleep in different rooms that's why we have to sleep in one room when they are here.

I laid on his bed and sighed. "Appa looks weak" taehyung said and I nodded. "I wonder if he's ok, and also Eomma was trying to say something but she wasn't able to"... "no taehyung I guess she doesn't"... "let's just not overthink and sleep" he turned off the lights and we laid. Our backs were facing each other's. I felt the utter to turn on the other side and he turned at the same time.

We stared in each other's eyes. I broke the eye contact by looking down as I became shy.
He put his finger under my chin and made me look at him. "T-taehyung"... "hmm"... "why did y-you k-kis- nothing"... "complete your words"... "no it's alright"... "complete them"... "why did you kiss-kissed me that day?"...

"Why can't I?"... "no I was-" he suddenly attached his lips with mine and my eyes as you know they went wide in shock. He pressed his lips on mine. After kissing me he backed away. "I still can see"... my mouth was opened due to shock. "Close it or mosquito will
go inside" I closed my mouth and gulped the heavy lump in my throat.

"Now sleep" he said and closed his eyes. I admired him for a bit and then also slept.
As tomorrow is weekend so we'll just enjoy our weekend with amma and appa.

Taehyung's POV:
I know she loves me, and I love her too, way tooooo much, after Eomma and appa leaves I'll confess to her. I just can't wait for it.

Next morning:
I was in kitchen making breakfast, yeah on weekends I make breakfast. "Y/n I want to tell you something please come in my room after breakfast" Eomma said and I nodded. "Eomma is there anything serious?"... "yes.., it is and I want to tell but please don't tell taehyung" she said with a worried face and I nodded. "Ok as you say" I said.

After Eomma left I felt someone's arms around my waist holding me from back. I flinched and smelled his aura. "Good Morning" he said in his deep morning voice. He just woke up and came downstairs. He smelled my hairs, which was making me blush and I was feeling thousands of butterflies. "M-morning" I replied. "T-taehyung what if e-Eomma and appa come?"... "then let them see"...

"Let me make breakfast"... 'y/n after Eomma and appa leaves I have something to tell you" he said, now he as well? He kissed my head nape and left from there. Why is Mr.Kim being so loving and romantic towards me? I blushed while thinking this.

After breakfast:
I went to eomma's room and she was packing her things. "Eomma why are you packing your things?"... "we need to go y/n your appa has a check up on doctor so that's why!"...
"Check up?, did something happened to him"... she nodded and I became worried.
"Close the door" she said and I closed it. She patted on the place beside her on the bed.

I sat there and she hold my hands. "I don't know if you are ready for it yet or not, but I can see that you love my son though it was an arrange marriage but he loves you too y/n I can see in his eyes and a mother is never wrong about her children." She said and I nodded.

"Eomma what's the matter please tell me" I said and hold her hands more tightly in mine. "Y-y/n *she bursted in tears*" I gasped and hugged her. "Eommaaaa shhh what happened please don't cry like this" I patted her back to calm her down. After she stoppe crying she wiped her attests and we backed away from the hug.

I looked at her and wiped her tears. "Please tell me what's the matter I hope I can help you"... "see this" she gave me a file which looked like a hospital file. I opened it and read it, it was a medical file of appa. I read it and my eyes widened and I gasped my tears left from my eyes.

"A-appa have c-cancer last stage?" I said and looked at her she nodded I became so sad.
"B-but Eomma there will be some way we'll help appa out, I'm sure taehyung will do anything to save appa" I said and got up but she held my wrist. "No please don't tell taehyung, he'll be so heartbroken after hearing it, the doctor said that no medication can help in last stage" she said. "Your appa has a wish before he dies will you complete it?"

"Y-yes surely" I said. "He wishes to see his grandchildren before he dies, y/n please it's in your hands"... "but taehyung?"... "if you'll say that you want a kid then he's never gonna deny I'm sure, he love kids as well!"...I nodded. "After we leave try to talk to hi, about this please I beg you" she cried while joining her hands in front of me I held her hands. "N-no amma don't do this please" I hugged her tightly.

She's so caring and loving towards me, she's like my mother, she loved me like a mother and appa loved me like my own father. I love them so much and I can do everything for their wish.

End of y/n's POV.