PART 18

Y/n's POV:
I wasn't able to sleep! After knowing that he has high fever. And I know that he won't be sleeping yet! Crying in a corner of his room. Cursing the day he met me! This is all what he would be doing right now. I waited for 2 hours so that he fells a sleep and I can go to him and treat him. I walked outside quietly, made my way towards his room, I twisted the door knob, was about to enter inside but someone held my wrist and pulled me back. I turned around and saw that it was eomma. "I knew you would try to go to him, that's why I'm standing here" she said and yanked my wrist. "Back quickly back in your room" she said and pointed at my room.

"And what if I don't go?" I asked her. "You want me to push you or you are going?" Shes such a bad person I thought that she- tsk how rude! Mean! She tried to push me but I was a stubborn myself. I held her arm and pushed her making her fall on the ground. I quickly turned around and went inside the room and locked the door.

Author's POV:
Eomma got up from the ground cursing y/n! She banged the door but as you know y/n didn't open the door. "Y/NN OPEN THE DOOR AND GET OUT FROM THERE!" She shouted. Y/n was leaning against the door. "Shut up! He's sleeping he'll wake up if you keep banging the door and blabbering this sh*t" y/n said and after few minutes she stopped by herself when she noticed that it was totally useless!

Y/n's POV:
I Walked towards taehyung saw him in a corner on his knees. Head leaned against the wall and eyes closed. J knelt down and creased his warm face. Oh my God now it looks like hr has much more temperature then before. He was keep  mumbling something, I leaned my ear closer to listen and he was mumbling my name on repeat! I backed away and kissed his forehead. He opened his eyes a bit to see whovit was, so be isn't sleeping. When he saw that it was me he held my hand and pulled me in his lap. He was lightly groaning in pain, or course his whole body must be paining. I joined our foreheads.

I creased his face. "Why did you drink If you couldn't handle it?" I asked him, my eyes down! Eyes falling tears on his shirt. I kissed his forehead. He held my waist and hugged me, I rested my head on his chest. It hurts to know that we will be again strangers after he wakes up from this dizzy dream. "If possible don't try to find me after I leave from here!"..."wh-ah hm where are you going?" He asked.. he was breathing heavily due to fever. I backed away and stood up. "C'mon get up I need to treat you!" I said giving him my hand he stood up with the held of my hand. Wrapping his arm around my shoulder I walked towards the bed.

I laid him down and went to take a cloth and bowl of cold water. After I came I sat next to his laying figure. Dipped the cloth in the cold water. And putted it on his forehead. He held my hands. "Y-y/n" he whispered. "Yes love!" I replied and wiped my tears only to come out more. "I- feel better just lay beside me" he said breathing heavily. I gave a no nod. "N-no taehyung you are not better!" I said.... I forgot that I'm angry on him! Mad on him! And what not! This is love? It is... no matter how many misunderstandings we have in between us we love each other. I treated him. I did it for like hours. Until her got better I kept redoing the cold cloth treatment.

I went under the duvet and hugged him! Snuggled my face in his chest and cried "i-i promise this for the last time!" I said and kissed his chest. "I'll miss you taehyung-ah you are s-so precious to me! Even if you don't believe me! I have promised to God that I would never let go of your hand! I know you wouldn't sign divorce papers but even If you sign them someday I won't! I! I want to be known as M-Mrs.Kim forever and ever, even after I die!" Sayung this I hugged him more tightly. Surprisingly he hugged me back. I guess he's in sleep and just hugged me unintentionally. I backed away and pecked his face, nose, eyes, lips and cheeks. I took out the necklace he was wearing and wore it. "Sorry but it will stay with me from now on" I said and kissed his lips for the one last time.

I got up from bed! Don't want to leave from here but I have to. Before leaving I went inside his wardrobe and took out one of his hoodie, Our wedding album and left his room.