PART 9

Evening:
Y/n's POV:
Eomma and appa has already left and now I'm thinking to talk to taehyung about it, although I'm shy and a bit nervous but I have to. So I went in his room and knocked on it. "Come in" I heard he said. I came inside and saw he was working on his laptop.

"What happened y/n?" He asked without even daring to look at the person who was it, still he knows. "I-I'm here to talk ab-about something serious" I said and he looked at me. "What's it" he said and I sat on his bed and he looked at me, "you speak I'm listening ok, this email is very important to send I hope you understand" I nodded.

"T-taehyung actually, I....................... I was thinking if w-we no yeah I mean if W-we c-an you know what I mean"... "no talk straightly"..."O-ok"... "I-I want a baby!" I said in one go and he quickly shifted his gaze towards me from laptop. "You want what?"... "I-I want a b-baby from y-..you"... he quickly typed on his laptop and closed it after that he stood up and placed his laptop on the table and... held my hands and made me stand up. "You sure?" He asked. I lightly nodded while my cheeks turned red.

As soon as I gave a nod he placed his lips on mine. As it took me a minute to kiss back but I did. He backed away and tucked my hairs behind my ears. Then walked towards the switchboard and switched off the lights. Came back to me. "Before we do anything I want to make sure if you are comfortable with me" he said and made me looked up at him. "Do you love me?" He asked. I love you the day I got tied in this beautiful relationship taehyung. "Hm??". He again asked. "Y-yes" my yes made a smile on his lips. "I love you too" he said and pushed me on the bed.

Hovering over me. He tilted his head and took his head in the crook of. After that you know what happened.

I know this part is short😚.
WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish