PART 6

Y/n's POV:
"Now I have to go and bring that b*tch her parcel or Mr.Chanyeol and I will be kicked out definitely" I said and huffed, I got up and took the 143 file with me and walked back to Taehyung's office and gave him that file. And glared at that b*tch who just gave me a smirk in return.

Then I went outside and walked to Lisa. "Liso I'm going to cafe!"I didn't told her the main reason. "But it's raining outside very heavily" she said. "I'll go with the umbrella" I said and left, I took the lift and now I was on the ground floor. Before going outside I went to the place where umbrellas are placed in case if anyone doesn't has so it's there.
But there was not even one umbrella at that time.

I asked the receptionist and she said that Miss.Mia told to not put any umbrella there.
"How rude, so she wants me to get wet in rain" I said and huffed. Anyways I have to.
I headed outside the company and I started becoming drenched in rain. I ran as fast as I could so I reach hurry and don't make myself more wet. I went inside the cafe and there were a couple and a man sitting in black clothes there sipping on his coffee.

I went towards him and showed him the card and he smirked, I wasn't able to see his face because of his hoodie. He gave me a box it was a little box. "Here's your parcel" he Said while giving me that and opened his umbrella and left.

I walked out from the cafe, I was full wet, because of the rain. It was pouring so heavily my clothes and me were fully drenched. I walked back to the company and when I tried to go inside the siren started ringing,. "What are you carrying in that box" the security guard said. I looked down and. "I literally have no idea what's inside it's someone's" I said and suddenly that b*tch came.

"I can tell you" she said to the security guard. "Ofc she can tell because it belongs to her" I said. "Oh hello your name is written on it and how can you say that it's mine?" She said. "Wait what where is my name written?" I said and turned the box and saw there it was written. For y/n. "But it's not mine, you sent me to bring this box for you" I said.

"Enough lady, enough of your acts." The security guard said. People were gathering here now. "Open it if you don't know what's inside!" She said. "Why should I open it when it belongs to you-" she cut me off. "Look she's afraid to open it, if there's not any wrong thing inside then open it" she said and I just became more furious and just opened it and there were 5 packets of drugs.

I gulped. Tears started falling from my eyes, so she played this game with me. "That's n-not mine!" I said. "Oh please you brought it, your name is written on it and still you are denying that it doesn't belongs to you, CALL THE POLICE AND AREEST HER, SHE'S A DRUG SELLER" she shouted and the people there just gasped.

"N-no believe me I'm not she sent me to xxx cafe and said me to bring this from there."
I said while crying and trying to convince everyone but no one listened to me. "Now you are blaming it all on me" she said, "I have called the police now they'll come and arrest you" the security guard said. "But I didn't even d-do anything" I said while crying.

I looked at her and she just smirked. "Y/n" I heard Taehyung's voice, after hearing his voice my tears came more out. He'll also not believe me. I heard his footsteps towards me. He removed his coat and made me wear it. He held the box from my hand. I thought he'll also believe this all sh*t. "Believe me I didn't do anything" I whispered while crying. He just held the box from my hands and threw it on the ground.

He took my hand and was dragging me towards I don't know where. He stopped near Mia. He said her something but I wasn't able to hear it.

Taehyung's POV:
"If police comes here then sending them back is your responsibility or I have many proves that it was yours" i said her and she gulped. I said to her and took y/n's hand and headed toward the lift.

Y/n's POV:
Then we entered inside the lift and I broke down in tears, he just kept quiet after the floor arrived he dragged me towards his office, while in the way I was trying to tell him that it wasn't me. "T-taehyung it wasn't me believe me" I said while crying, the whole company employees were looking at us and were getting confused. He opened the door of his office and took me inside with him.

He put the blinders down since his office had mirrors so he put them down, he turned off the lights but there was a dim lamp light. "Taehyung I'm so-sorry" I said while crying. Then I heard his footsteps coming towards me I took my steps back while looking down and crying I was so scared of him now, will he hit me? I literally have no idea. That Mia made it look like it was all my fault.

I shivered. And suddenly stopped taking my steps back when my back hit the wall.
"K-kill me if you think i-" he suddenly kissed me. I was so shocked by his behaviour.
While kissing I felt his tears coming out from his eyes too. I wiped his tears and he held my hands. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He pullled away from the kiss and wiped my tears.

I was looking down with no emotion in me, because I had no idea what was going on.
He held my chin and made me look at him. I suddenly heard the police siren and quickly hugged him, "I-I don't want to goooo" I cried in his arms he hugged me back.
"Shhh you are not going anywhere calm down" he said while patting my head.

"Sh-she did this all on pur-purpose" I said. "I know I know now keep quiet". Suddenly I hard the door opened. "Y/n-" it was Lisa's voice. "Oh I um I'm sorry" she said and left.
I was in his arms for at least 5 minutes, I pulled away and wiped my tears.

"Thank-thank you for believing me" I said. "I believe you more then anyone in this company" he said and my heart jumped in happiness from inside. "You stay here I need to do some work" he said and was about to go when I held his wrist.

"Don't fire her" I said and he looked at me with an too confusing face. "But she did wrong and she deserves-" I cut him off. "She knows you know and I know who's wrong but this whole company doesn't so dive the two of us warning letters, though make my one a fake one but her one's real, in this way the company will not think wrong about us" I said and he nodded. Then he walked towards his table and dialled a number on his intercom, and put it on speaker

"Hello sir" It was Mr.Eun's Voice. "Tell every person of our company to come in the meeting room right after the police leaves" Taehyung said. "Got it" he said and taehyung ended the call.

End of y/n's POV.

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish