PART 11

Y/n's POV:
I was here in the dining table thinking of what why did he called me at 2:00 am. Then the bell ringed. I got up and opened the door with a fake smile. "Hello honey" he said and pecked my forehead. "Hi tae" I said and he took off his coat.

"Looks like you made a lot food, even I told you not To you could have just ordered and just have took rest today"... he said siting in the dining table. "Mm no I thought to cook on my own"... "how was office?"... "lonely, without you"...

He smilingly said, and I retuned it with a fake one. "You look off, everything ok?"... "yeah nothing it's nothing I was just getting bored"... "oh but now Im here guess you won't be"... I nodded. We started eating food soon we were done eating so I just put the dishes in the sink and heard Taehyung's voice. "Get on aside I'll do them".. pulling his cuffs up coming towards me.

"No I'll do them you are already tired"... "I said I'll do them you go" he pecked my lips making me blush. "Ah-h-Hm" backing away while stuttering, making him chuckle.
"Such a shy baby"... he started washing the dishes. Our dishwasher isn't working. We have ordered a new one that's why we have to wash the servants or sometimes us have to wash the dishes.

I sat on the chair looking at my husband. He looked at me and gave me smile. After that we both went to our shared bedroom, which is his. I laid on the bed after changing my clothes. He laid beside me. He hugged me and I hugged him back after that I waited for him to sleep. When he slept I checked the time it was 12:00 in the night right now.

Then suddenly I got a text from an unknown number. "Be at the downtown alley at 2:00 am babygirl" the text was this. This was the new number why is he texting and calling me with new numbers every next time. I wore clothes and just left the house.

I walked by foots to downtown alley. Ig was full night Time which was scaring me as hell, I reached there and It was 1:30 am right now. The suddenly my phone buzzed again I got a text from a new number. "Aren't you 30 minutes early?" This was the text I looked around to see if there's someone looking at me.

But there was not a single person here. "How you know?" I texted back... but he left it on seen. It was so cold even I have wore a coat still I was rubbing my arms. There was only one lamp light above me.

I stood there for 30 minutes then I felt a tap on my shoulder from back

I stood there for 30 minutes then I felt a tap on my shoulder from back. I checked the time and it was exact 2:00 am. I turned back and a man was standing behind me wearing a black hoodie with black cap and black mask. "W-who are you?"... I asked and he took off his mask. He was chanyeol. "I'm chan babydoll" he said.

"Don't call me with that name!, and just tell why you called me here?"... "be my girlfriend?"... he said making me chuckle sarcastically. "Are you out of your mind? I'm married and I don't want to be your girlfriend understood"... "don't worry about Taehyung he will never know about this" he winked. "Shut up!"... I replied.

I turned back to leave but. "Accept my proposal or I'm gonna reveal this in company that you and Taehyung are married" he said making me stop from going, I turned back.
"Still it's a no even if you tell this whole world I don't care" I said and was about to leave when he held my arm and pinned me against the wall.

Author's POV:
"You are going to regret it baby" he says and kisses her forcefully. While y/n kept trying to push him and didn't gave in the kiss. She kept struggling to stop him from kissing but he kept forcing the kiss.

He finally backed away after kissing her and y/n slapped her while tears left from her eyes. "WHAT THE HELL CHANYEOL, DON'T EVER COME NEAR ME OR-" she stopped making him chuckle. "Or what baby?' He asked, and she just pushed him and ran from there while crying.

Chanyeol's POV:
She left and I wiped my lips and smirked. "Hey come out she left" I said to the photographer who was hiding and was taking the pictures. "Show me the pictures" I said and he showed me the pictures.

Y/n's POV:
"I shouldn't have went there" I wiped my tears but they only came out. I took my steps faster to home. After I arrived home I threw my handbag on the sofa and threw my heels on the ground and sat on the sofa while crying. "I hate you" I whispered cried since what if Taehyung wakes up after hearing my voice.

After crying for like an hour I went inside the bedroom and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully. Then I went inside the washroom and washed my face and looked in the mirror. I started rubbing my lips harshly. "Arghhhhhh ahhhhh" I punched the wall and cried even more.

I grabbed my hairs harshly and tried to forget the scene but my mind kept repeating it.
Then I heard knock on the door. "Y/n you ok?"... I guess I made him wake up. I quickly wiped my tears and washed my face and dried it with a towel while he kept knocking.

I opened the door and put on a fake smile on my smile. "Y-yeah I'm ok" I said he held my hand and hugged me. "I heard a screaming voice, I thought it was yours" he said.
"N-no you maybe mistaken" I said and he nodded. Then he held my hand and walked to bed. We laid on the bed.

He made me turned to him pulling me closer to himself and hugged me. I looked at him with a blank face although I literally love him a lot but the situation was so worst that's why, he looked at me with a smile on his face. "My pretty wife" he said making me smile a bit. He trailed his finger from my nose till my collarbone. Then he traced his finger on my collarbone looking at my reaction who was looking down in shyness.

He put his finger under my chin making me look in his eyes my cheeks were getting hotter due to this, he literally makes me forget everything when he's near. He snuggled his face in my neck and inhaled my scent after that he started leaving wet kisses. Trailing the kisses down to collarbone he stopped and nibbled the collarbone flesh.

"Ah~" he made me moan. He backed away and held my shirt pulling even more close, our nose brushed with each other. "I want to kiss those lips" he said whispered against my lips. "Did I stop?" I said while looking down.

Then I felt his soft lips on my mine I kissed him back while creasing his face, he sucked my lips and licked on them. I did the same. After kissing each other with full love we pulled away and hugged each other as if someone was going to separate us.

"Your arms are the only place I feel safe around Taehyung-ah" I said. "And your scent is the only which attracts me and your eyes are so deep that makes me fall for you even more every time I look in them y/n-ah"...

End of y/n's POV.

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish