PART 15

At night:
Author's POV;
"C'mon baby don't be this much stubborn, you didn'tcome yesterday on work as well no come hurry up!" The voice from the kther side of the phone came. "I said I won't come why do you fuckin understand" y/n said while room here and there there the living room she  grited her teeths, without knowing that there was someone else who was listening to her all talks with the other person on the phone. "YOU ARE AND THAT'S FINAL OR, or baby I just won't only give the pictures to him but leak it on the media, xxx bar night club todayake sure to get the money!" He completed his words and canceled the call, without letting y/n complete her words.

"I- hey hey listen to me!" Y/n said in frustration but it was too late, since he canceled the call. Y/n plopped herself on the sofa and sighed in frustration. She gulped and a tear fell from her eyes. "Is it a sin to live peacefully?" She says and just gets up, gathering a hope that she'll just confirm it to chanyeol today that this should stop! And whatever he wants  she'll give him to let go of this freakin matter, but she only thought that he want money but NO! He wants her in a lustfull way. She gets up and wears her heels took her handbag and leaves the house.

Taehyung's POV:
I came out from behind the wall where I was hiding and hearing everything. I thought to follow her, where does she goes every night? Taking out my car keys I left from there. And on a light speed followed her. She was walking but then she stopped, I guess she's suspicious now. She turned back to see but I turned my cat in another street. I stayed there for a minute and then again flowed her. This time I made sure she doesn't gets suspicious. She stopped right infront of the xxx bar night club! Why?... my car was parked a bit far. She looked at the bastards who were standing outside looking at her shamlessly.

She hesitated before going in. I quickly got out and walked towards the bar. She was already. I got Inside and the damn loud music hit my ears making my ears numb at first. I looked around for her pushing the drunk people on aside. There I saw walking towards the vip section. Suddenly I bumped into someone, I drunk girl she was clinging on me I shook her and made her sit on aside and again looked for y/n but she wasn't there.

Y/n's POV:
I went to the vip section and there I saw that same dangerous mafia man, whom I hit. Just as before some pervert girls almost half naked by their clothes clinging on him, while he drink his alcohol, he looked at me furiously. "Th-the mon-money" I said and he got up. "I'll forgive you for what you did princess, but above those money of you want more of it then-" he said tucking my hairs, I yanked his hand. "Don't touch me" I said and he scoffed. "Last time I left you this time I wont" he held my wrist and again dragged me to the room he dragged me before. "Hey leave me I said leavened HELPPPPP" i screamed but it was useless since the music it was too loud and the people they were drunk and lost in their own world.

"C'mon girl" he said and pushed me inside the room, he was about to lock the door but a manly hand stopped it. I gulped. "Helppp meee" I said. But that mafia in his 50's tried to use his full force only to get pushed back by the force of the door. The door opened revealing taehyung. My steps halted world stopped, breathing got stopped, heart forgot to beat.... he looked at me and his eyes fell tears. "Hey YOU WHAT YOU WANT?" that old mafia brat asked taehyung but he kept looking at me and I kept looking at him. "COME AND TAKE OUT THIS BLOODY JERK YOU ALL" that old bloody man spoke and 4 of hi men came inside in full black clothes.

One of them held taehyung's collar from back but only to get his arm twisted in return the other tried to punch but taehyung kicked him making him fall in the ground. The 3rd one came and taehyung punched his face, the 4th o e tried to use his gun but he held it from his and hit him on his head. Taehyung held the pistol which was fell on the ground. And walked towards that old mafia who was covered in sweats now and gulping in fear. He pointed the gun at his forehead. "N-no taehyung" I whispered cried. "SHUT UP" he shouted, still looking deep in his eyes. Glaring him to death. "I heard you are a mafia! A dangerous one but you know what it won't get me a minute to fill a bullet in your head, HOW THE HELL YOU TRIED TO FORCE MY WIFE?" taehyung said.

And downed the pistol. He walked towards me and I saw he was crying. He held my hand harshly. Turned back to leave but before leaving he shot that old man in his leg. I covered my ears due to loud noise. He threw the pistol and again held my hand left from the club. I want to tell him alot, but he looks so angry right now! It looks like that he'll beat me. walked towards the car and threw me inside. Came to his side and sat inside. "T-taehyung" I whispered but he didn't replied. He started the car and drive to home. I tried to put my hand on his shoulder but he yanked it. Soon we reached home and he went inside without saying a word. I wlaked in and he gritted his teeths while looking at me. He threw me on the sofa.

"WHY? WHY DID YOU GO THERE?" He asked me lightly hovering over me. "I-i want to ex-explain it too" I said. "Then explain me! HOW DARE HE TOUCH YOU?" He screamed, making my legs shake in fear. "I-I can explain" I said sobbing louder and shivering. "You know how I badly wanted to shot him after seeing him-" he stopped and punched the table. Suddenly his phone ringed. He looked at the screen before picking up. He picked it up and. His mouth gaped apart. "I-im coming eomma don't worry" he said and canceled the call, didn't didn't dared to look at me and left. "Taehyung-" he shut closed the door loudly and left.

I became so stressed, having no idea what to do. I needed to tell someone. I decided to call Lisa and tell her eventing before something else happens and she also doesn't trusts me. "Yeah y/n this time? Everything OK?" She said in her sleeping voice. "I-i need you" I whispered holding my tears in. "Y/n!! You ok?" She said in a very shocked tone now. "Please come at home i-i want to tell you something" I said.."on my way" she said and I cut the call. After some time:"You should have told taehyung at first when this all started to happen!" She said wiping off my tears. "Nkw you see what I do with her" she said and hugged me. "Ta-taehyung will he belive me?" I said. "Of course he loves you" she said. "What if not?"..."then keep some proofs for yourself to prove him"..."but what kind of love is it when you need to prove it?" I said....

"Where's he now?" She asked me. "I don't know eomma called him maybe appa's condition went bad because he was sick from a long time" I said. "Oh I see now get up! Hurry up" she said and held my hand and walked to bedroom. And laid me on the bed sat beside me. "Sleep so that I can go peacefully" she said..."but how can I taehyung-"..."taehyung taehyung taehyung! For God sake sleep!" She said and I closed my eyes.

Next morning:
My eyes opened as I heard some crying noises. I quickly got up and went downstairs and saw taehyung's eomma crying badly, and taehgung comforting her. Few of relatives in white and black clothes. I went tto her and she hugged me breaking down in tears. "Eomma everything OK? Wh-why are they here and why are you crying?" I asked her. "Y-your appa left the world" she said and I looked at taehyung he had dried tears on his face. A maid came with a glass of water and I gave it to eomma. "I-i want to see him wh-where's he?" I said. "In his grave! When I reached Busan he had been already buried" taehyung said and left from here, he went upstairs in bedroom. I held eomma's hand and walked towards the other room. I opened the door and made her sit on the bed. "Eomma no one is permanent you know?" I said holding her tears.

"I- h-how will I live without him" she shred tears. "We are with you me and taehyung please don't think like this" I said, wiped her tears. I comforted her for like an hour After she fell asleep I left from there. I went to our shared bedroom and saw taehyung crying while putting hands on his face. I went towards him and sat next to him when he felt my presence. He quickly hugged me. "Y-y/n" he cried badly, hiccuping sobbing. I patted his back. "You still have eomma, I don't even have both of them" I said, I guess he forgot what happend last night. I laid his head I my lap and creased his hairs. "He left me too soon" he said. "But he must be watching you from there and becoming sad at how you are crying so don't cry" I said and wiped his tears, kissed his wet eyes.

4 days later:
Y/n's POV:
I was collecting some files and everyone was in conference hall, listening to chanyeols's presentation, once I was done I left to go in the conference hall as well. When I eea get and opened the door. "Ok so this is the-" chanyeol stopped as he saw which picture came on the projector. "Opps my fault it was accidentally" he said and skipped to next slide. Everyone started gossiping.  It was that same pic, from which he used to blackmail me. My steps halted and I was about to fall when I held the support of the door. "meeting ends now" taehyung said he looked extremely angry. He got up and looked at the door side right where I was standing. He wlaked towards the door and held my hand.

Twisted it a bit making me hiss in pain. He held it and walked towards his cabin and threw me inside, I fell on the sofa. He locked the door. I know what is going too happen with me, I had already made up my mind for this.

End of y/n's POV.

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish