PART 14

Y/n's POV:
He walked inside, and I quickly turned my face towards other side and wiped my tears. "What is going on here?"He asked. "I-.. haha I was taking few presentation tips from Miss.y/n because you know I have presentation after 3 days" chanyeol said, and left. I was about to leave as well but then he held my wrist pulled me back and pushed me against the table. Making me sit on it. He leaned closer. And held my waist tightly.
"Wh-what?" I asked, "you know that I don't like him right?" He asked rubbing my lips with his thumb.

"H-hm" I hummed. "Then why you go near him? Don't ever listen to him he just wants to be close to you, which I don't want" he said and gave him a nod. "Good" he said and tangled my hairs in between his fingers. "Mr.kim you have much more important work than this" I was Mia's voice, an angry one though. She's always jealous. I tried to get up but. "Leave her, she's just jealous from us" taehyung said and placed a kiss on my neck, making me close my eyes. I heard she stomped her heel on the ground and left. I could feel taehyung scoffing against my neck. He backed after placing the kiss. "Let's go back to work" he said and finally left me. We left from there. I went to my desk.

Mia's POV:
I punched the wall of the woman's restroom, clenching my jaw in frustration and anger. "Ahhh I hate you Kim y/n I SWEAR I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!" I said and looked in the mirror angrily. Taking my breathe in and out heavily. Then the door opened revealing that b*tch Lisa. She came and stood in front of the sink, she had ink on her hands. She started washing her hands. She looked at me through the mirror. "Looks Like someone has been betrayed, Right Mr.kim's chick?" She asked me and i opened the water tap and threw water at her. "Shut the fuvk up b*tch or I'll sue you b*tch" I said.

She looked at me and the  at her dress which was ruined by me splashing water at her. She wiped the water from her face and pocked her inner cheek. Suddenly she walked closer to me and I felt a sudden grab on my hairs from behind. She held my hairs in her hands harshly gripping them making me hiss in pain. "I'm not y/n who will shut up and listen your sh*ts, you did this for the first time I hope it's the last as well or It won't take me time to cut off that pretty ugly neck. Understood" she said whole gripping my chin badly.

"Leave me b*tch" I said and received a slap. "Dare to say me that again" she said and ruined my lipstick with the tissue. "Now look at your b*tchy face" she said and made me look in the mirror. She pushed me and left from there.

Y/n's POV:
I saw Lisa coming out from the restroom. "Did the ink go?" I asked her and she showed me a smirk and nodded. What's up with that smirk? "Hey! What did you do?" I asked her and she just smirked and gave a no nod.  There I saw taehyung coming out from his office he wlaked towards my desk and took my coffee mug and then after it mia came out from the restroom and i saw her I got shocked eyes went wide. After seeing her. Her mascara her lipstick and her hair were ruined it made her look like a witch everyone started laughing while looking at her.

"Miss. Mia here take it would help you to hide your face" Lisa said and threw a book at her face. Taehyung turned back to see and he bursted in laughter same goes with everyone. Taehyung putted his head on my shoulder and started laughing like a manic. She stomped her heel and left from here. I molded my lips in to control myself from laughing. Lisa was laughing too. "You did this right?" I asked Lisa and she nodded whole taehyung gave her a thumbs up to lisa while still laughing. "Oh God it was s-so funny" taehyung said while wiping his tears of laugh. He took the mug and went to coffee machine to make coffee.
"Why you did by the way?"..."that b*tch threatened me" Lisa replied me.

At night;
Author's POV:
The loud music in the back, people dancing while be drunk af, in the club
"I want Lisa to suffer too" Mia said while sipping her vodka mixed margarita. "Don't be a foolish she's not easy to play how about we just make her friend suffer more?" Chanyeol replied with a smirk. Mia smirked back. "Call y/n and say her to be on work now it's already 1:00 don't you think?" Mia said swirling around the drink in her vine glass. "Right now all I want is taehyung and taehyung I can go to any limit to gave that sexy brat" Mia says and smirks. Chanyeol dialed y/n's number she didn't accepted. He again tried tried call her again she didn't picked up.

"Maybe she's sleeping" chanyeol said. "How can she sleep peacefully? She has to cry to sleep! Don't you think?" Mia said and gulping down the drink. Chanyeol again tried to call but then the call was picked up. Not by her but by taehyung. "Hello" taehyng says in his deep raspy voice. "It's her husband what the hell is your problem? Why you keep calling her at this time let my wife sleep b*tch or bastarf this is wrong number bye"taehyung said and canceled the call.  Chanyeol pocked his inner cheek, he's jealous of taehyung as always. "Bloody rascal" he cursed taehyung. Mia understood and chuckled scoffed.

Meanwhile taehyung's POV:
I put the phone on night stand and looked at y/n. I pulled her more closer to me until she hit my bare chest. I hugged her to sleep.

Next day:
Y/n's POV:
Signed some files and got up, went to his room for his signature. "Mr.kim here I checked the files and signed them! Please sign them too" I gave it to him.he signed them without checking the trust he has in me. "Whay about the payments?" He asked. "It has been done two days ago!"..."when?"... he asked. "As per my information that file was done two days ago and it should had been signed by you!" I replied. "I didn't sign any payments file"..."as per you know sectarys has the payment files so you should ask Mia" I said. Taehyung dialed her number on the intercom. "In my room hurry" he said and right after 2 minutes she came.

"Where's the payment file?" Taehyung asked. "Uh-uhmm i-" she scratched her head. "I gave it to Miss.y/n"..."No you didn't!" I replied. "Miss.Mia I hate liars! The construction of that building is stopped because of payments! I need that file! The Chek as well" taehyung said and she gulped hard. "I-i lost the file!" She said and left. "MISS.MIA" taehyung even called her but she left.
"What kind of person she is irresponsible." Taebyung said while rubbing his temple. "I'll take my leave" I said and left. I decide to check the payments are done or not. I have the data access of the bank of this company.

I went to my desk and opened the website where I was able to see payments and it said that the Chek has been approved. The hell so she corrupted the money? I was about to get up from my chair, go and tell this to taehyung but I was pushed back by Mia. "Don't tell him this sweetie or I know how to blame it all on you hm" she said. "You took the money from company you cashed the millions of money through Chek which was supposed to be spent on the new projects construction" I said. "I know sweetheart, if you want to expose me then do it, I have many things which will expose you!" She said and smirked.

She's so playful. She knows how to mock. She left, suddenly my phone ringed, I picked up the call and. "Is this Mrs.kim" someone on the other side said. "yes speaking" I replied. "Oh so Mrs.kim I didn't get any time to call you yesterday about the tests so I'm Aera the lady doctor"..."oh I see, what does my reports says doctor?" I asked her. "I-im really sorry to tell you that you can't be a mother" as soon as she said the phone fell from my hands, tears started falling.
My breath got stuck in my throat. I wasn't able to breathe. "Taehyung" his name whispered left from my mouth. "Y/n, hey you ok?" Lisa shook me. I held her hand and stood up. My legs went weak.

"I-i wanna go to taehyung" I said to her while crying badly with tears, my legs literally had no capacity to walk. "Ok so please don't cry like this" she said and wiped my tears but they only fell more as I blinked. She helped me to walk to his office. And when I reached he diverted his sight from the papers he was looking at towards me. "T-taehyung" I whispered cried he quickly left the papers and walked towards me. He held my hand from Lisa and hugged me I broke down in tears. "Ahhh taehyunggggg" I cried badly. He rubbed my back. "Y/n-ah what happened baby?" He asked politely. "Lisa put the curtains down" he said to her. I just kept crying badly. Then he made me sit on the sofa. And I side hugged him

Making his coat wet with my tears. "Baby please don't cry like this please tell me whay is it?" He asked, as Lisa sat beside me holding my hand. "Y/n please tell us?"..."i-i can't g-give b-birth t-taehyung my life h-has no mean-meaning" I cried badly. "Shh sh quite" he said and wiped my tears. "We'll try again y/n! Dont be disappointed I'm sure it will work out! Hm? And belive in God he can fix this, not these people can decide what will happen"..."b-but wh-what if you leave me?" I asked being way too much hurt and broken.

"Why would I'll leave the love of my life? And I didn't marry you to make children, I married you because I wanted you to be mine, I didn't want to see you with someone else" he said and it melted my heart for him even way more. "I love you so much" I said looking up at him. Lisa fake coughed and got up, she left the room and we kissed. It was needed!

End of y/n's POV.

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish