BONUS PART

Next Morning
Y/n's POV:
We arrived home and when we entered inside we saw Liza holding her and sitting on the couch while they both were sleeping. It made me chuckle. I went towards them and held haneul in my arms. It made Lisa wake up. "Oh thank god you are here, you know neighbors were complaining last ni-" she stopped when she saw taehyung. She looked at me...  "you, him?" She said and I nodded. "Thank God, that you understood soon!" She said and got up. While I walked ahead to go upstairs but their talks made me stop.

"You have lipstick stain on your shirt mister! Did you both, by any chance?".. she asked taehyung. "No she said she isn't comfortable in car so we weren't able to-"..."taehyunggggg" I said... "Yah we are friends!" He replied.  "Going to bed anyway! Huh haneul is so hard to handle!" She said in a sleeping tone and went to her room while I walked upstairs to my room and then laid Haneul on the bed. She was sobbing while sleeping she cried this much. When I got up from the bed after laying her I bumped into him, he was standing so close to me, hands inside pockets.

"I guess you don't have any clothes to change! Lemme bring your hoddie and Lisa must have a beggy trousers" saying this I was about to when he held my waist.. "I know you trying to escape from me haneul's eomma" he said and I looked down and smiled... "then don't be this dangerous for me na haneul's appa" saying this I pushed him and went to take clothes for him.

Meanwhile Taehyung's POV:
I sat on the bed and look at her, her eyes were puffed up, cheeks were red, nose too. She was sobbing lightly while sleeping. Suddenly she started crying and opened her eyes. "Shh shh what happened what? Why did you cry this much? What do you want?" I asked her and she started crying more while looking at y/n's picture which was hanged on the wall. "Omo so you want eomma? Aish OK y/nnnn" I called for her. "Comingggg" she replied and soon she came, haneul looked at the door side and tried to move from the bed, seeing this made me chuckle. "Just look how desperate is she for you to hold her" I said while chuckling..

"My baby is hungry that's why" y/n said and sat on the bed, held her in her arms and she calmed down a bit, I laughed when she hit her tiny fists on her breasts asking for milk. I turned my face to other side. Giving some privacy. "Taehyung!"..."hm" I hummed in response. "Your clothes are in wardrobe, go change these ones are wet" she said and I got up and went to change my clothes. Came back and saw her still feeding her. I sat on the bed and creased haneul's face... "she's a complete little version of yours" y/n said... I looked at her and tucked her hairs behind her ear. Looking at her with full of love but she was busy looking at haneul. I'm jealous now.

"Ahem can I also get some attention?" I asked her, "just wait a little! She waited for me for a whole day!" Y/n replied. "And what about me who waited for like a year?" I said.. she layed her on the bed once she was done feeding. Didn't waste any second and pulled her on my lap. "Let's make a little version of yours?" I asked her smirking... as always she became shy. Putting my finger under her chin I lightly turned her face up. "You have no idea how much I waited to hold you in my arms" I said.... she came closer and looked at my lips. "I guess you'll be comfortable here now rather then car?" I asked her.. "it was just a reason to escape and also right now I'm sleepy Will see that later" she said and smirked, she got up from my lap and laid on the bed. I hovered over her. "As if I'll let you sleep?" I said... sliding my hands down clutching on her shirt. "Ha-haneul?" She said... "then be a good girl for daddy and don't scream much?" I said... "b-but, what if she wak-wakes up from the noises and?"... I rubbed her lips. "Don't try to make excuses" I said and took off her top. We kissed each other.

"Be quite baby" I whispered...

End of Taehyung's POV.

Ok so lmao idk how was the bonus part! Idk If you all will like it! 😭😫.

THE END
Written by: @life_goes_on_bish