PART 13

At Night:
Y/n's POV:
I checked up on taehyung if he's sleeping and yeah he was. I got up from bed and got ready. I left the house and made sure to avoid any kind of noise I went there to downtown alley. And saw him standing there while leaning against the wall and smoking. He threw the cigarette when he noticed me. He singled me with his fingers to come here. I walked to him but stood a but far. "Say what you want to say" I said and he took out a white packet from his jacket and gave it to me. "Option one: This should be delivered in xxx bar night club and here's the person whom you have to Give this! He'll give you moneys for this and you'll give it those moneys tomorrow morning in office" chanyeol said and showed me a picture of a man he looked like a mafia.

"A-are you mad? I can't do this. Y-you want me to sell drugs?" I said... "Fine then the second option is-" he walked towards me and held my waist I tried to push him. "Spend your every night with me darling~" he said and I finally pushed him with my all strenght. My eyes werenfalling heavy tears. "Now you decide! Option one or two!"...."Why are y-you doing this with me? What have I done?" I asked while crying. "Aww baby don't cry its nothing yet, more os up to come! Just fuvkin tell option one or two?" He asked. "O-one" I replied. "I knew it, take it" he said and threw the drug pack at me. "Take care love" he said and left.

While I looked down and cursed Mia and him. They are doing so wrong with me. Crying and trying to forget it I walked to xxx bar night club to deliver the pack he gave me. I was outside that club, i've never been in a club. I was hesitating to go in because there were some men standing outside and eyeing me dirtily. I looked down and walked ahead. "Are you alone pretty? Should we take care of you?" Someone said and the others laughed. I opend the door and walked inside. There was a high music sound. Almost breaking my ability to hear.

I walked inside and looked for a man he showed me. There I saw him the vip section siting with everywhere girls surrounding him. He looked really dangerous. I walked towards him and just took out the pack from my bag and handed him. He looked at me and smirked. He touched my arm trailing his fingertips down to my hands, it was making me so uncomfortable now. He held my hand and stood up. "Where were you pretty? I've been looking for a girl just like you" he said and stepped closer I stepped back. I threw the drug pack at his face and turned back to run but he held my wrist and dragged me to I do know where. "Hey leave me you jerk leave my handdd" I tried tk free myself.

He took me inside of a room. And threw me on the bed. There was a high fragrance of alcohol much more then outside. Making me dizzy. I got up from bed. And my steps halted. He again threw me out hebed and hovered over me. "One million? Two million how much you want to be my slut? I'll pay you that much for everyday just tell me your amount, but after that your body is mine" he said and I slapped him pushing him back on the bed and tried to get up. He held my wrist. I was literally crying badly. I saw the vas on the nightstand and held it. And then hit on his head. It made him faint. I ran from there.

I was crying badly. I left that place. And ran back to home. It took 15 minutes. Once I was home I cried badly and heavily.ockinh the door, I took off my shoes and threw them on the ground. I went inside our bedroom and saw him sleeping peacefully. My tears never stopped. I went inside the bed and hugged him. He was shirtless. As my tears fell on his bare chest it made me wake up. "Baby? You ok? Jagiya?" He asked and hugged me back I sobbed loudly. "Please t-tae don't ever leave me please" I cried badly in his arms. "Y/n please stop crying why are you saying this kind of stuff?" He said and tucked my hairs behind my ears.

When he touches me it feels so comfortable but when some other men touchs me it feels so uncomfortable maybe this is what Soulmate is called. He wiped my tears and suddenly. "Who did this?" He asked angrily while looking at my wrist. It had finger gripped marks on it. "Y/n? I asked you something?" He said. If I'll tell him it will be a big problem. Also who did this with Mr is a mafia if I'll tell him, then he won't hesitate to go and beat him up. And then his life will be in danger. And I don't want it. He sat on the bed and held my hands softly making me sit on the bed as well. He made me sit on his lap, and j hugged him. "Baby, share it with me love!" He patted my back softly. "I-i can't, please taehyung don't fo-force me when it wi-will be the right time I'll tell you by myself." I said...

He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "At least don't cry like this it's hurting me" he said while wiping my tears. He laid me down and hovered over me. "Will a kiss work?" He asked I kept quite, the things which ate happening with me is so depressing. He didn't wait for my answer anymore and placed his lips on mine. It was a soft kiss.
He broke the kiss and creased my cheeks. "I have a question"..."hm"..."Why do you always look so beautiful under Me?"... he said it with a smirk. "Promise that you'll share the thing with me?"..."promise" I said and he kissed my forehead. "Good night wifyyy and don't cry now" he said and hugged me and we drifted to sleep.

Next Morning:
I thought to visit gynecologist. "Taehyung I'll be late this morning! I have to visit gynecologist" I said. "Sure baby, but how about we visit together?" He said. "No Tae one of us should be there! And you have to go, I'll come after I'm done hm!" I said and he kissed my forehead then pecked my lips. "Sure babe." He Ziad nod wore his shoes took his bag. And. "Bye Tc love!" He said and left. "Byee love you" I closed the door and went to room to get ready... I got ready and left house. And went to hospital. "Hm I have to take your blood test, the baby is too small to be seen in ultrasound. So I have to do a blood test" the lady doctor said.

"Sure" I replied. And she took my blood. "It will take 3 or more then hours for the reports if you can wait outside-" I cut her words. "No I have some important work! If possible can you tell my reports on phone call?" I said and she gave a nod. "Your phone number please" she gave me the notepad and I wrote my phone number on it. I gave it to her. And got up held my handbag and bid her goodbye and left from hospital then went to company from there. As I reached I was feeling a bit dizzy today I don't know why. I walked in and everyone greeted me, I passed them a smile. Putting my handbag on my desk and sighing I sat on my desk. I didn't get to see Lisa anywhere.

There I saw her coming out from mia's office. She looked frustrated. "What happened?" I asked her. "Nothing, that b*tch was asking about your personal details. She said if I won't tell then I'll get a resignation letter! I said her I don't fuvkin care if I get resigned I won't tell her information to you at any cost! Just saying this I came out, she's such a b,tch you know, she knew that Im your best friend that's why she was asking me" Lisa said.... "y/n be careful from her she's up to something!" Lisa said and a scoff left from my mouth. "She had already done that! And I don't know where it leads me" I said while looking down.

Suddenly we heard a whistling noise. It was chanyeol he qlaked pass by me and gave me a wink. "Such a flirt!" Lisa said. My phone made a ting noise and I looked at it. "Meet me at the conference hall with the packet of money you received last night!😘" It was his text. Now what? I didn't bring money with me last night! He tried to force me so I just ran from there in a hurry. I gulped down the lump. "Now what happened to you?" Lisa asked. "H-hm, i-im ok" I said. "You are ok you sure? You are having sweat on your forehead and your face is all pale!" She said. "I-i'll comeback in few minutes!" I said and turned back to go to conference hall.

As I turned back I saw him leaning against his desk and looking looking me with a big smirk on his face. I walked towards the conference hall. No one is here it's empty  I walked in and soon heard the door getting closed behind me. I turned back and "look chanyeol you are doing so wrong with me- I didn't even do anything still why are you-" he put a finger on his lips and singled me to keep quiet. "Money?" He said. "I-". "I WHAT?" He shouted making me flinch. "L-look chanyeol" I tried to. He held my wrist and I became afraid. "What baby?" He asked softly this time still with a smirk. "I- that p-person tried to fo-force so I ran from th-there in a hurry"... "fucking sl*t didn't I told you I need money today? Hm? You went there to TAKE MONEY NOT TO RUN AWAY! AND IF HE WAS ASKING FOR A WHILE THEN YOU should have gave yourself to him baby- but you hit a vas on his head instead right?"... he said and laughed evilly.

"H-how you know?" I asked, "you think I don't know? You know what? Thatan os asking for your location to kidnap you! And you know what will he do! I guess I don't need to tell! So should I tell him your location?" He asked me. "N-no please" I broke down in tears. "Then keep your mouth shut and do whatever we tell you to do!" He said "What's going on here?" It was taehyung's voice.
.
End of y/n's POV.
Written by: @life_goes_on_bish