PART 17

Next day:
Taehyung's POV:
I was in my cabin, looking outside through the glass window at her empty desk. She's coming in front of my eyes every now and then! She did wrong with me I loved her trusted her but that doesn't means that she should take advantages of it, which she took already!. "Sir"..."h-hm" I came back to reality. "Yes Mr.Eun!" I said. "Sir please check my file!" He said.."give it to Mia it's her work!"..."Mr.Kim she said she has many work load, but I don't think so! Also being as an head of departments she should check it no matter what! And Miss.y/n no matter how much work load she had she always checked files-" I stopped him.

"I don't want to hear her name after now! Is that clear?"...."yes sir!"..."good now you can leave I'll call you again once I have checked it!" I said and he left from here.

Mia's POV:
Eating the nuts and siting on the arm chair resting my head back and talking with chanyeol on phone call. "Well she deserved it, she came in between my way so I had too!" I said and chuckled. Suddenly my intercom started ringing. "Tsk I can't even rest for a while." I huffed in annoyance and picked up the intercom it was from reception. "Yeah what is it?" I asked her. "Aa-ma'am a lady wants to meet Mr.kim"... she told me as I'm the secretary and I have the schedule details so they ask me first. "Say her that he's in a important meeting" saying this I was about to end the call but the ither voice made me stop.

"Do I need someone's permission to meet my own son?" As soon as I heard it I ended the call and went downstairs. Just to see her bargaining with the receptionist! I walked towards her and patted on her shoulder lightly. "Good afternoon Mrs.Kim how may I help you?" I asked her in a well mannered way. "Ah-uhm and who are you?" She asked me. Such a low class mond she has. "Me? I'm Secretary of Mr.kim and as well head of departments" I said and she smiled. "Are you single?" She asked me and there it goes. I knew it. Tucking my hairs behind my ears shyly I nodded. "Great then I wnat to meet taehyung this girl here isn't letting me see him" she said while looking at the receptionist.

"Kate you know that it's the most vip person for us you shouldn't have stopped her" I said to the receptionist and her mouth gaped apart. I singlalled her to stay quite. "This way Mrs.kim, it's my pleasure to serve you" I said and heard she softly chuckled. I took her to Taehyung's office and opened the door for her. "Greetings Mr.kim look who came to meet you" I said being too professional and humble while speaking. To have a good impression on his mom. "I'll take my leave and do you want to have any coffee tea or juices?" I asked her. "Ah no no" she said and I gave a nod and left. "Mission accomplished" I said with a smirk.

Taehyung's POV:
"Why are you here? Any specific reasons?" I asked her. "Hm but first tell me who's this girl? Don't you think she's a best choice for you?" She said and I rolled my eyes at her. "Please its my work place not your marriage centre" I said. "Tsk taehyung!! Try to understand that y/n cany give you what you want but she can!" She said. "In these years what has she gave you taehyung, I saw it yesterday! How happy she has made you! Now enough move on from her and find someone else!"..."move on? What does this means now? Kindly explain!"..."give her divorce-"... i stood up from my seat.

"Never ever say that again!" I said, "you have gone mad!"..."No matter what ever she does or has done I won't give her divorce!" I left from my cabin.

Meanwhile y/n's POV:
I was searching for a job so as soon as I get one I leave from here. As I was searching for the job on my laptop I got an email. I opened the email and it was a Job invitation letter from london. I opened it and it said. "Hello. Miss y/n We would like to tell you that! We are really interested in your job skills as we reed them in your CV we would like to hire you as one of our head of department! Please reply back if you are interested thank you!"... of course how can I miss this opportunity, also it's better to be far from him. London is the best option. Thinking this I applied on that company.