↳ ZERO , fight club

" SO THIS IS ALL JUST LIKE . . . YOUR WAY OF LIVING OUT YOUR FIGHT CLUB FANTASY? "

 YOUR WAY OF LIVING OUT YOUR FIGHT CLUB FANTASY? "

premise !

00.               DYLAN OAKES MAINLY spent her time not giving a shit — about anything. Sure, karate was interesting, but that wasn't something that necessarily kept her on her toes. It might be popular, but it wasn't quite her speed. It was what she told herself at least, hence the boxing gloves that lay in the closet collecting dust. Dylan had tried her best to occupy herself with something different, yet similar. Being the sarcastic and abrasive neighbour of Johnny Lawrence sometimes led to sports that allowed you to take your anger and frustration with the middle aged drunk on a punching bag sometimes. She was entitled to her own quarrels, if her classmates could fight each other in the lunch room.

Meeting Miguel Diaz was something that had...occurred, to put it bluntly.

She met him when he'd first moved to the area and had quickly become friends with some of the only people she would consider her friends — Eli and Demetri. The newbie didn't exactly make the cut. He was nice enough, she could admit that ( and somewhat decent to look at ), but she still wasn't exactly fond of what he'd inadvertently started with Johnny Lawrence when they decided to open up a dojo with a name of striking familiarity. Dylan sometimes told Demetri Alexopoulos that karate ruined her life — though he'd never explicitly tried to delve into that story.

Now, things were starting to change. Johnny was slowly dragging her around the valley with him and his star student, trying to convince himself he wasn't starting to like her presence. She found herself on the brink of actually enjoying her life for once, while simultaneously feeling a growing hatred in her heart for the sleazy friends Johnny seemed to trust with his life. When Dylan's friendship with her two best friends is threatened with tensions on the rise, Dylan sparks up an unlikely friendship she wouldn't have dared to expect.

Neither could he, it seemed.

But things were getting trickier. Friendships, relationships, and other more private parts of their teenage lives because of the karate rivalry that still seemed to curse them all. Competitions weren't just on the mat anymore — they were in and out of school, and no one was an exception to that rule. Even the girl that vowed she would never touch karate ever again.

Because you know what they say . . . COBRA KAI NEVER DIES.

cast !