TWO , into the dragon's den

"IT WAS SUPPOSED to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID

"IT WAS SUPPOSED to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID." Aisha held up her phone and showed her friends eating on her instagram live. Dylan leaned out of the frame with a small smile on her face.

"Hey, don't talk about that! My parents follow you," The boy in question whisper-shouted. Aisha ended the video and sat back down, across from her. She gave Dylan a small smile, silently asking if she was okay once she saw the girl pushing food around on her plate.

"I gotta say, it's nice being at a victory party." Moon, Aisha and even Dylan smiled at Demetri, though the boy sitting across from him wasn't as enthusiastic.

"Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." The boy with the blue mohawk threw back the light insult at his best friend. He sent a quick glance to his left at Dylan, who noticed and grumbled to herself. She knew what he was implying.

"Says the idiot who got himself disqualified for reacting impulsively." She shook her head and it was Hawk's turn to frown. Moon and Aisha laughed heartily when Demetri acted out a performance related to a previous coding related win. Dylan cracked another smile as he spoke about binary brothers, or whatever it was he called him and Hawk.

Dylan glanced over at the bar, where Miguel Diaz sat by himself, probably aimlessly scrolling through his phone.

Miguel had been an issue ever since his breakup with Sam LaRusso, Daniel LaRusso's teen daughter. Things were going well until around the time of the fight. Dylan wasn't exactly sure, but it seemed like she wasn't okay with his fighting style — or something like that. Hawk had been the one to explain that to her. According to him she wasn't cool enough for Miguel anyways. Whatever that meant.

"Hey, where's Miguel? Those wings are getting cold," Moon questioned all of them, pointing to the food he'd left on their table.

"Diaz is having one hell of a celebration," Dylan joked. She placed her chin on her hands, looking over at him. It was pathetic, really. Aisha stopped laughing at Demetri's "nerd shit" and looked too. She huffed.

"Sam did a number on him. I keep telling him she'll come around, but I guess it doesn't help his confidence that her dad isn't his biggest fan either. He and sensei have a rough history," Aisha elaborated for Dylan. She nodded, not taking her eyes off of the boy.

Hawk and Aisha went over to see him, and hopefully cheer him up.

"Please for the love of god get him to stop moping. It's been doing a number on my mood, and it hasn't even been a week," Dylan yelled over to them when they walked away.

With them gone, it was just her and Demetri awkwardly trying to hold a conversation with Moon, a girl who had only recently stopped being friends with the rudest girl Dylan had ever had the displeasure of knowing. It was strange how much things had changed.