SEVEN , fight the power

JOHNNY LOOKED UP at the ring of the bell from the headlock he was in for Kreese's demonstration

       JOHNNY LOOKED UP at the ring of the bell from the headlock he was in for Kreese's demonstration. He groaned when he saw who it was. Dylan Oakes was giving him a look and she definitely wasn't happy.

"I dig in, and I put him to sleep," Kreese continued as if all was well. Miguel turned around and looked at the girl curiously as she stepped through, planting her feet on the ground.

"I'm teaching a class, Oakes," Johnny noted, not bothering to play nice. he turned back to address his students. "If I go for his ribs . . . "

"He completely exposes his chest," Kreese finished for him.

"Two difficult choices, what do you do?" Johnny asked them. Dylan crossed her arms over chest like she always did, holding up a finger when Miguel was about to whisper something to her.

She watched the students, most of them choosing not to pay attention to her presence and instead sit there awkwardly trying to think up an answer.

"Who gives a shit about the consequences? Do what you have to and move on," Dylan ranted impatiently when no one else replied. "Let's get this show on the road, Senseis," She mocked the title. Johnny got up from his place on the floor when he did exactly what she'd just said.

He sighed, staring at her in exasperation.

"Oakes . . . is right," He gritted out. "You damn the consequences and power forward."

Kreese stared at her briefly.

"You may get hurt, but nobody wins by doing nothing."

"You make a choice. You make a move. You go all in," Johnny expressed in determination. Dylan shook her head.

"I'll go in right now, then. Why'd you punch my friend in the nose? What, he made fun of your tattoo?" Dylan accused the older man with a grimace. He looked her over.

Miguel looked at her almost gratefully for mentioning it. Johnny hadn't exactly listened to him before as much as he would've liked. I'm Miguel's opinion, Kreese was off his rocker.

"Your friend needed experience," He addressed her finally, keeping calm. "I gave him that. It isn't my fault he couldn't handle a little prodding."

"That's really sick, man!" She continued. She looked at Johnny, irritated. "You're allowing this stuff in this dojo of yours? Maybe he did that to you and you think it's fine, but it's definitely not cool now. It's not the 80s, Lawrence."

Johnny's eyes hardened. Everyone knew she'd gone too far, even if they didn't exactly know what was happening. Dylan had hit a nerve just then.

"Oakes, my office. Now," Johnny ordered. He pointed at his office. "Sensei Kreese can come along. Diaz!" he demanded. Miguel stood up, making eye contact with Dylan, who looked murderous. "I want you to help them practice. Go on."