THIRTY SIX , 'girls, girls, girls'

"WEREN'T THEY ALL FOR equality these past couple years? What the hell happened to that?" Johnny asked, suddenly angry

"WEREN'T THEY ALL FOR equality these past couple years? What the hell happened to that?" Johnny asked, suddenly angry. Dylan knew he was really just angry that Eagle Fang didn't have any girls at the moment, but she'd take what she could get.

"So what, this means that no one can kick the shit out of Kyler?" She asked, taken aback by the new rules to the All Valley that had been determined by the committee. "I don't get to watch Sam do that?"

"Guess so, kid," Johnny sighed. Johnny ran the fingers on his right hand through his hair, stressed and sick of dealing with the weight of so much. There were times he wished he'd let Cobra Kai die, even if it meant never teaching Miguel karate, or becoming frenemies with Dylan.

"If there was ever a chance of me joining, it no longer exists," Dylan pointed out to him. Johnny pursed his lips.

"My entire purpose I've realized is making sure you beat the shit out of someone in Cobra Kai. I'm getting you to join if it's the last thing I do, mark my words," Johnny warned, wagging his finger at her. Johnny wanted more than anything for her to reach the potential she'd been ignoring.

"But I don't have to be in a dojo to bash your son's lights out."

"Not Robby!" Johnny yelled after her, watching her run down the steps of the apartment complex to get to school. Iris had taken it upon herself to pick her friend up, and since Miguel was her friend, he was hitching a ride by default.

"Hey guys!" He said, waving to the two girls. "Uh, nice car, Iris. We don't really know each other but—"

"Get in the back," She ordered. She doubled back and smiled at his scared look. "Kidding. Well, not really. You still have to get in the back, but any friend of Dylan's is a half-friend of mine."

"Half-friend?" He repeated.

"Very surface level," She elaborated. She pointed to the backseat of the truck, which was awfully small. "Anyways, it's either that or you and Dylan sit on each other's laps or something cutesy like that. I've been informed that it wouldn't be a good idea."

"Iris is always like that," Dylan explained, pulling her shades down and whipping around to look at him with a 'save me' expression on her reddening face.

Iris put the gear in drive and took off out of the parking lot, honking the horn at Johnny Lawrence who raised a middle finger at the car and its passengers. He didn't seem to be having a great morning.

"Don't you have a sister? I usually saw her around you guys in the halls before," Miguel began, wondering what had happened to the cheerleader.

"I do. She's currently living her own life to the fullest apparently, and won't tell us where the hell she's been going off to. I'm beginning to think she got a sketchy boyfriend," Iris explained to Miguel, certainly letting him in on more than he'd bargained for. But as she'd said, any friend of Dylan's was a friend of her's.