the dinner

Published date: 8 January 2021
Word count: 1551 words
Warnings: N/A
Song: Stand be me, Stand by you (HIRAIDAI)

Adeena's pov

"Hannah! You gotta be faster!" I knocked on the toilet door since she has been there for at least half an hour.

It was 5.45pm now, Oscar should be coming in 15 minutes. We start getting ready for at least 20 minutes now.

"When is Oscar coming again?" Hannah got out of the bathroom with her makeup and hair done into a half up half down style.

"He said that he would come at 6pm."

"You didn't text him?" She raised an eyebrow.

"...well-"

"How? How did you just plan all this but not get each other's numbers?"

"...I don't know?"

Oscar's Pov

"Dude where are you?" Jüri was calling me since it was 6.13pm... I was sleeping and didn't set my alarm.

"I'm going to get Adeena and her friends now. I forgot to set my alarm."

"Text me what you guys want and we'll order it first. I'll send you the menu."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Shit what was her room number again? Level 4 room 29 something 29...shit.

Okay here we go room 291.

Knock knock.

"Hello?" A brown haired guy opened the door, he looked familiar, I've definitely seen him somewhere before.

"Oh sorry, wrong room."

"It's okay."

Next room 292.

Knock knock

"Hello?" This time an old man opened the door.

"Oh sorry, the wrong door."

"Oh who are you looking for?"

"Adeena?"

"Oh that sweet girl. She's in room 293. The brunette one right?"

"Yep, that's her. Thank you."

"No problem."

Okay 293

"Hel- Oh hey Oscar... I thought you weren't gonna come." She chuckled. She was looking really pretty with her hair down and two pigtails on the top of her head.

"Yea, sorry about that I was sleeping and forgot to set my alarm." I scratched the back of my neck. "You look pretty."

"Oh thanks, you too. I mean handsome. So do we get going now?"

"Yep. Where are your other friends?"

"Let me text them to meet us here. Come in." She opened the door wider allowing me to come in. "This is Hannah, she's from Australia."