almost there

Published date: 29 May 2022
Word count: 1325
Warnings: N/A
Song: Halfway There (Jolianne)
A/N-
Here is the new chapter and I'm finally on holiday. This chapter is more like a filler or fuller or whatever it's called,  I forgot. So the next chapter might come out tomorrow or the day after. Also I realised that I haven't been reading any f1 fanfics so does anyone have any recommendations? Could be any driver.

Notes:
姐夫- brother in law

3rd person pov

After all that happened, Adeena, her family and her friends went back to her place.

Her family had been packing their bags since they were leaving the next day while Dal-Rae was leaving today.

Adeena made it official that after today she wouldn't be caught up in the past. She'll open a new chapter of her life and make sure nothing would her her back from what she wanted to achieve.

And to do that Dal-Rae had told her that their mother would be leaving Italy today.

So Adeena decided that if she wanted to put this all in her past she should say goodbye to her mother once and for all. Not like her mother would want to she her anyway.

Oscar volunteered to bring Adeena to the airport. He also wanted to be there for support in case anything happened.

And since Dal-Rae was leaving today as well, but on an earlier flight, Oscar would drive her to the airport as well.

But that was all for later.

Right now Adeena's mom was cooking lunch for everyone. Just some simple Chinese fried rice.

Everyone else decided to have a just dance competition. First it would be Oscar vs Ben, who both tired their very best to convince everyone to let them sit out to no avail, then it would be Jake vs Fleur, then it would be Dal-Rae vs Adeena and finally Aamayavs Lucas. The winner from the first pair would go against and the winner of the 2nd pair and whole cycle would go on till there was one winner left. And since everyone was so kind we all came to agreement that each pair could pick their own song

Adeena's Pov

Oscar vs Ben
Song: You got a friend in me by Randy Newman

Probably one of the slowest songs they could pick.

And let's just say dancing wasn't their talent. Oscar looked like a grandfather at a party trying to look cool for his grandkids and Ben… was even worse. No one thought he was dancing at all.

But in the end Oscar won, having 2 stars whole Ben had one, with his grandfather's moves.

"姐夫, I think you should let Adeena teach you how to dance." Jake was laughing hysterically. Oscar went red from what Jake had called him but recovered and rolled his eyes at the younger boy. "You dance like a grandpa."

Lucas, who was sitting beside Jake, looked at both of them wide eyed as if he was thinking "did I hear that correctly?"

"At least I'm a cool grandpa." Oscar went back to his seat which was on the floor in front of me.

"That's what he said. " Lucas joined in on the teasing.

"Whatever you say." Jake raised his hands up defensively and got up from his spot next to me to prepare for his match with Fleur.

Oscar decided to lean back so now he was leaning on my legs. I decided to play with his hair since I was bored and I think he liked it too, as I could see him relax.