finally

Published date: 22 June 2022
Word count: 1637
Warnings: N/A
Song: Unstable (Justin Bieber, The Kid LAROI)

A/N-
Hope yall enjoy the chapter and please continue commenting some of yall are funny. And vote if you guys want to. Thank you for the support and have a nice daynightday.
Disclaimer: I forgot which race came first on Sunday f1 or f2 so in this is going to be f2 first before f1.
Adeena's pov

Saturday passed. Oscar claimed his championship in the first sprint race finishing third. But in the 2nd sprint race he had to retire.

Everyone was already celebrating for him. We couldn't though it was still our plan to surprise everyone on Sunday, which is today.

I was really happy for him.

We all dressed up nice but casual since it was warm, not hot though.

We would surprise those who were in f2 first since their race would finish first then Alex.

We were walking along the paddock right now.

I felt fresh, strangely I was able to sleep like a baby for the last two nights.

I hadn't communicated with Oscar since that call but it was fine.

When we were walking while talking someone called Lily's name.

All Lily and I turned around while Lucas and Hannah were already walking in front heading to the Red bull garage. We could go to Alpha tauri's since Alex was there warming up with Yuki.

Lily's face put on a smile as the man, maybe in his 60s, walked towards us with a camera.

"Hi, Kym." Lily greeted. I didn't know what was going on so I just froze in my spot.

"Hello, Lily. Would you mind if I take a picture of you and your friend and post it? " He asked as he looked between the two of us.

"Adeena, this is Kym, he's a photographer. He takes pictures of people attending the races and posts them on Instagram." Lily explained.

I looked at her a little worried, I mean who wouldn't be right. Fans would start wondering who I am. And Fans are scary. They could probably link me back to Oscar. Especially since I have been accidentally shown in Liam's Instagram story. And not to mention I was in a Buzzfed video, Oscar's voice was in it.

I turned and whispered to her, I get 😟anxious talking to strangers sometimes. It's a reaction that I can't really control,  especially since there is someone I know near me. "I don't think I should be posted on Social Media. " She smirked at me but nodded understandingly.

Kym must have caught up before we said anything. "Oh do you have a relationship with any of the drivers?"

"Well, n-"

"Yeah, she does." Lily interrupted me. I looked at her with a 'What?' look. "You can trust him. It happened before when Alex and I didn't make our relationship official. He didn't tell me."

"Ah, I see. Then it's fine. But then Lily could you maybe pose for a picture? A quick one." Lily smiled and nodded at him.

I walked in front to not be caught in the photo. Lucas and Hannah seemed to have realised we were laughing behind only now since I saw them turn around and stop.

"Thank you! " Kym gave us a smile and a wave as he walked away to find his next... model, I guess.

"He's nice." I said as I fully comprehended the moment just now.

We were already at the entrance of the red bull garage.

"That was random." Lily looked at me, judging.