parting

Published date: 31 May 2022
Word count: 1518
Warnings: N/A
Song: Off My Face (Justin Bieber)
A/N-
Hey guys. I wanna ask you something. If I were to write a Yuki Tsunoda fanfic would you check it out?  Cause I already have like ¼ of a story in my brain. I just wanna know I'm not saying that I 100% will write one. Just a thought. Anyways the race yesterday was so long i fell asleep and missed the last 15mins.
Okay... Well, Have a good day or night.

Oscar's pov

We were at the airport at Starbucks now to get some food and drinks since Dal-Rae's flight was delayed.

And tomorrow I would be sending her family here after continuously insisting that it wouldn't be a problem. I mean I didn't have to go to prema the next day.

Right now, Adeena was at the cashier while Dal-Rae and I were at a table just sitting there.

There was really awkward silence between the two of us, both not knowing what to say.

Well that's well Dal-Rae spoke up.

"Oscar." She called me which caused me to look up to let her know I'm paying attention. "Don't leave Adeena."

She paused but continued awhile after. "I know I'm probably not in the right place to say this. I mean it took me years to meet her although I knew where she was but please don't leave her. " Tears started growing in her eyes.

"She has had it hard. Her own mother has put her through hell. The rest of her life I don't know much about but I know that every action always has an effect that would last for a lifetime. It's going to take her quite a long time to heal fully. However, right now I think she's doing a great job, she would still need someone to lean on. So please don't leave her." She said practically begging me.

"I promise I won't." I reassured her then passed her some tissues for her to wipe her tears away. "I like her too much to leave her. "

After a while Adeena came back with the food and drinks.

Adeena had an ice shaken tea lemonade hibiscus. Dal-Rae had a caramel frappuccino with a ham and cheese croissant. And I just got an oreo cheesecake.

While we were eating and drinking in silence, no one was speaking. Adeena was in a word of her own as she bit her straw. Dal-Rae was on her phone doing some work and informing her manager that her flight was delayed.

After about half an hour of one or two word exchanges between the 3 of us Dal-Rae had to check in, her delay wasn't that bad.

"Come visit soon." Dal-Rae mumbled as Adeena and she hugged. "I'm sure Abeoji would be happy to see you."

The two of them started to tear up. "I'm so sorry once again. " Dal-Rae repeated herself for the 5th time today.

"It's not your fault. Text me okay? I'll watch some of the dramas you're in. I'll try to go to Korea as soon as I can." Adeena smiled softly at Dal-Rae finally letting go.

Dal-Rae looked at me with a smile on her face. "Don't hurt her. I swear I would fight you. " I chuckled nervously as she turned around to make her leave.

She turned back to us one last time, the 3 of us exchanging waves as she disappeared into the crowd.

"Okay." Adeena let out a breath, fanning her face to dry some tears that had escaped. "Time to find my birth mother." She clasped her hands together. Her hands started to shake so I put both my hands over hers as we stood face to face.

She looked up and smiled at me before looking around.

I admired her as we started to walk around the airport to try and spot her mother.