for them...

Published date: 16 May 2022
Word count: 1850
Warnings: N/A (might be a little emotional towards the back tho, just a mention about her grandparents nothing to detailed)
Song: False Confidence (Noah Kahan)
A/N-
I suggest you guys play the song when you see this "◇"
Anyways I'm going to an F1 race jagsjqhdjq!
Okay bye thanks for your support hehe

3rd person pov

It was the next morning.

Adeena just got home from getting breakfast for her family.

Her siblings were still asleep but her mom wasn't.

When she opened the gate and was about to announce that she just got home she heard her mother talking on the phone.

"Yeah, I have met Da-Eun. She said that she just wanted $500000 from us and she would be out of Adeena's life." She heard her mother speak.

"Okay, I'll get it for her by tomorrow." She heard her father's voice form the other side of the line.

She then heard her mother sigh. "That monster… how could she do something like this? I mean she tracked Adeena down just so she could get money from her by saying that her father was in the hospital. That's wicked! Then ask us for $500000?!"

"Hey… hey. You know money isn't the problem-"

"I know money isn't a problem! But how could she do that? I mean after all the shit she has put her family through especially Adeena…" She heard her mom take a big breath. "As long as she gets out of her life after we get her the money, it is fine." She heard her mother trying to calm herself down.
"As long as she doesn't know the full story."

"What money?" Adeena asked softly as she walked into her mother's line of sight.

Her mother's head snapped towards her.

"A-Adeena. When did you get back? I didn't hear you." Her mother panicked.
Her father on the hand couldn't do anything. He wasn't there in person with them; he couldn't see their faces.

"What money?" Adeena repeated herself. Her eyes became teary and red. "What are you talking about?"

"A-Adeena let's sit down and-" Her mother tried to gently grab her arm but she snacted her arm right back.

"What money? Did she come back to me just so she could get money?" She started to get frustrated when her mom didn't answer. She started to raise her voice a little. "Why is she asking you guys for money? Shouldn't she be grateful and thankful that you guys have raised her own daughter?" Her mother was taken aback.

"Why… How could she ask you for such money?" Adeena choked on her sobs.

Her mother just looked at her too stunned to speak.

"Adeena…" Her father's voice was heard from the other side of the phone.

"I know that she was the one who abandoned me in the first place. I know that my father is dad's brother. I know that my birth parents are divorced. I know that my sister has been suffering after I left. I know that you guys tried so hard to keep all this away from me. To prevent me from being pained from things that she caused. But then giving her money?! And letting her get what she wants after all that? That's- that's not…" Adeena's voice woke up Jake who was watching from the room. Adeena put everything down on the table and turned around.

Jake went up to grab her arm but she snatched it away and ran out of the house with her bag that she had been carrying and her shoes that she had worn.

Their mother then sat down on a chair, defeated.

Jake was about to go after her but their mother stopped him.

"Let her go. Chasing after her won't do any good. She has to process everything by herself for now. She should be back before dinner." Their mother recalled from that day her grandfather died. Adeena had to go out by herself for a while to cool herself down. Where Adeena went she didn't know. Even after times where Adeena was mad she would go out.