opps

Published date: 17 July 2022
Word count: 1233
Warnings: N/A
Song: Don't Blame Me (Taylor Swift)
A/N-
Hey hey heyyy. I'm back and I have more exams coming up so yea. Anyways I hope to publish the next chapter either tomorrow or Friday. Okay bye. Next chapter is going to be a continuation of this chapter.

3rd person pov

"Hello, Oscar." Adeena's mother opened the door as soon as Oscar had rung the doorbell.

Suddenly Jake ran up basically pushing his mother away muttering sorry while panting.

He then looked at Oscar with his hands on his knees. "Help me. "

Oscar raised an eyebrow looking at him before looking behind him seeing Adeena mother smirk.

"Adeena is a hard one to wake up. Do you want to try? Everyone in the house already had a go." Adeena's mother spoke.

"She just threw pillows at me before I even fully stepped in." Jake rolled his eyes.

~

Oscar was at the entrance of Adeena's room. Hearing her soft snores he walked in knowing that she probably wouldn't throw pillows.

He walked up to her bed, squatting down next to her bed facing her face.

"Adeena, wake up. " He softly shook her.

"Go away, Oscar." She whined while smacking his hand away.

"Adeena, your family needs you to wake up. Guests are going to come soon."

"They can wait, my sleep can't." She said half unconscious while turning around.

"Adeena~"

No reply.

"Adeena." He rubbed his hand up and down her arm.

Instead of waking her she felt a sense of comfort in his touch.

"Adeena." He said in a soft voice.

"ADEENA WAKE THE SHIT UP!" Hannah suddenly burst through the door.

"No!! " Adeena frantically moved her arms and legs.

Then suddenly her hand came into contact with Oscar's face and earned a groan from him.

And the next thing he did he definitely wished he could go back and tell his past self not to do, which was to stand up cause the next thing that happened got him hit where… Let's just say the sun doesn't shine…. With her leg.

Hannah burst out laughing so hard that made Jake and Adeena's mom run up the stairs from the kitchen.

Suddenly Adeena shot up,  still half asleep.

"I still have presents to wrap." She yawned then rolled off the other side of the bed, literally.

Ignoring everything that was going on she walked into the bathroom leaving one in pain, one enjoying his pain and two confused.

"What happened?" Adeena's mother asked.

"Oscar- Oscar got hit in- t-the oh my gosh this is so funny." Hannah kind of replied in between laughs.

Jake catching up knowing Oscar's pain, did not help him instead he joined in laughing with Hannah as well.

Adeena's mother, still clueless, decided to go to Oscar and give him a hand.

"Aiyo… what happened? Did world war 3 start?" Adeena's mother sighed, holding his chin up to examine his face that had a red mark.

"Come come let me get some medicine for you to apply." She said in a gentle voice. "Jake, Hannah! Go eat your breakfast." She shouted at then treating hannah like her own child as well.