november

Published date: 29 April 2022
Word count: 2010 Words
Warnings: N/A
Song: Come Back To Me (SE7EN)

A/N
hi guys erm short A/N
I just want to know if you guys really want a happy ending? Or...?
Anyways, I should be finishing all my exams in about 2/ 3 weeks so I might not be updating every week. OH happy Labour day and early hari raya puasa, if you guys celebrate any of them.
Okay bye HAHAHA

5 days later...
2 November 2021

"Oscar! Hurry up! Stop eating your apple!" Arthur shouted at him as he hurried Oscar to the filming room.

"What... what what?" Oscar asked tiredly, not knowing what was happening. He was speaking to Adeena on the phone the whole night discussing what she should buy for her father's birthday, which was in a week.

"We are doing the truth or dare video. Don't you remember?" Too tired to bother, Oscar simply nodded his head as a yawn escaped his mouth.

~

"Man, that's not in english." Oscar said as he tried to read the word through the paper, forgetting that the words would be inverted.
"Yeah."Arthur cut in, confused.

"No. I mean that's not in English." Said Oscar, still trying to read it.

Arthur looked at him confused then pointed at the paper as he spoke. "But it is. You Start from the right." Arthur pointed to the right side of his paper to the left side of the paper. "And you go to the left." Oscar was following his lead.

Oscar looked at it for a while. "Ah, yeah, yeah." Oscar nodded his head with a smile on his face.

Arthur started to laugh at him as Oscar just shrugged, a smile still on his face.

"Hi, I'm Ocsar Piastri." Oscar put his hand up, waving to the camera.

"And I'm Arthur Leclerc." Arthur nodded at the camera. "We are playing-" Arthur started.

"Truth or dare." Oscar finished.

They played a round of rock paper scissors shoot to decide who would start first. Oscar lost so he was going to start first.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Arthur took a paper from his pile and started to read. "If a jenny gave you three wishes, what would you wish for?" Oscar taught for a while not understanding what he meant by jenny.

"Oh..." Oscar thought. "Genie."

"Erm...haha... Well the first wish is just more wishes." Oscar shrugged with his arms crossed. "Break the system."

Arthur just laughed."Great." He shrugged and raised his eyebrows.

"Then you get unlimited wishes. But if that wasn't a wish...Let's aim big, 10 billion dollars and a really big house."

Arthur looked shocked. "What?"

Oscar looked at him confused. "A really big house?"

"Ah house. I thought a really big-" Arthur mouthed "ass". He then did the 'I will not judge look' as Oscar laughed.

"Okay... like you . I- i don't judge you. " Arthur put his hands up in surrender.

Oscar was rolling? On the sofa as he laughed.

Next was Arthur's turn. He did a dare which required him to put ice cubs in his mouth.

"I think I will lose my mouth." Arthur said when the ice melted a little more, allowing him to talk.

Next was Oscar's turn. He had to tie his hands to his legs. To deal with it he lifted his legs onto the couch. In his head he thought that Adeena would probably kill him if she found out.