here always

Published date: 17 June 2022 (Edited on 10/11/23)
Word count: 2670
Warnings: N/A
Song: Here Always (SEUNGMIN of Stay Kids) BTW I think this will be the book's "theme song"
A/N-
I'm back from overseas. And school is going to start in a week. Anyways did you all hear about the rumours about Oscar going to Williams? I don't think they would do it mid-season though. Williams doesn't seem like a team that would do that.

I'm thinking about changing the title but I have no idea if I should leave it or not. I wanna change it to maybe "stay" or "always" or maybe "here always" idk. Should I change it to yes no?

3rd person pov

About a month later

"Hello and welcome back to Abu Dhabi 2021 for the Formula 2 weekend."

Adeena's POV

Ah, finally, after about 6 hours on the plane, Lucas and I reached Abu Dhabi.

It's around 10 am on a Friday in Abu Dhabi.

Why were we here? For the Formula 2 race. Mr. Anderson agreed to let me off school earlier before the winter/Christmas break, while Lucas' term ended early.

How did I get him to agree? Well, to start, I'm a very good student. I managed to finish everything we needed to do before the holidays and handed it to him.

I also informed the school where I was a part-time substitute teacher that I would be unavailable.

I mean, I still have to fly back to Italy on the 14th. Then on the 20th of December, which is in about a week, I'll need to catch a flight to Australia. On the 25th, I have a flight back to Singapore, and head back to Italy on the 5th of January. So, these next few weeks are going to be full of me traveling up and down.

_____________________________

The Asain Squad 😉 (+Hannah, temporary)
Lils🦄 - Lily
6cm shorter- Yuki
An idiot- Lucas

Lils 🦄
I just got off the plane. I'll wait for you guys at a cafe or something.
We can get breakfast before we go.
9.45 am

Adeena
Lucas and I just touched down.
We are getting our bags now.

Lils 🦄
Oki.
Hannah's flight still has another 10 minutes.
Oh, I'm at ****** by the way.

6cm shorter
What time do we need to send the driver to you?

An idiot.
Wait what??
We are like getting our own car?
Is it like a limousine or something??
_______________________________

I looked up and faced Lucas.

"You're using my hotspot. " I sent him a glare.

"Sorry. Sorry."
_______________________________

Lils 🦄
Maybe around 12pm?

6cm shorter
K

Adeena
We just got our bags.
We are heading over now.
_______________________________

"Does Oscar know we're here?" Lucas asked as we walked towards our gathering place.

"Nope, and apparently, neither do Alex and Jüri. It's a surprise for them." Lucas nodded. "I think Lily and Yuki did most of the arrangements."

"So are Jüri and Hannah a couple? I have no idea what happened after we left Monaco, but I knew they were close towards the end of the trip," he asked curiously.