adenar

Published date: 4 November 2023
Word count:
Warnings: N/A
Song: i'm yours sped up - Isabel LaRosa
A/N-
Good morning/ Night/  evening guys. Back with a... longer chapter.

I really told my friends that mclaren has a shot at pole, and in Q2, when Lando got P1, I said, "Maybe a repeat of Sochi 2021? Without the last lap of the race." I should shut up. But mclaren has good pace here, so there's hope for sprint. Hopefully... but I don't wanna Jinx myself, so... yea, redbull is probably gonna get pole and all the wins again. (Mclaren pls)

BTW do you guys prefer the old story cover more or the new one?

Adeena's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, getting blinded by the first rays of morning sunlight that gently through the curtains

 As my eyes started to adjust to the lighting, I became aware of a warm weight in my arms.

I started to panic, but once I recognised the brown hair, I knew who it was.

Oscar 

He was nestled close, his head resting against my chest as he slept. My initial surprise turned into comfort, and I moved one of my hands from his back to gently stroke his hair, enjoying the warmth of his presence

A smile naturally spread across my face as I took in the moment. He is so peaceful when he's asleep.

As I continued to stroke Oscar's hair, time seemed to drift away. Eventually, he began to stir, his eyelids fluttering open. His brown eyes met mine, and a faint smile spread across his face.

"Good morning," he murmured, his voice raspy, filled with sleepiness.

God, he looked so cute, and his voice was doing things to me.

"Morning," I replied, a soft smile tugging at my lips. 

Oscar's gaze shifted from me to the room around us, and a flicker of realisation and panic crossed his face.

"I'm really sorry," he began, "I was meant to sleep on the couch last night, but you dragged me down onto the bed when I tried to ask you where the toothbrush was," He snickered a little. "I couldn't escape your iron grip."

I couldn't help but laugh at his playful remark, my arms still wrapped around him. "Well, I've been working out," I teased, placing my hand around my bicep and giving it a little squeeze, causing the "muscles" to pop out in a mock flex.

He chuckled and replied, "Clearly, I underestimated your strength." 

We both laughed and remained comfortably nestled in bed, slowly waking up.

"Are we planning to go anywhere today, or is it a day for simply staying in bed?" Oscar asked with a gentle smile.

"What do you think?" I responded incredulously with a playful smile.

"Honestly, I'd prefer lazing in bed all day, but knowing your enthusiasm and this trip being my first time in Singapore, I hope and know we'll be going out." Oscar admitted as he cuddled further into me.

"You know me too well," I said, grinning broadly and playfully ruffling his hair. "Now, come on, let's get ready. We don't have all day." I added before rolling out of his embrace and making my way to the bathroom.

"Are you not going to tell me the plans?" Oscar asked, his voice carrying a sigh-like quality.

"Nope! Just know we'll be meeting some people for some of the day. So prepare your social battery, my introverted king," I replied. I could hear him sigh in response before I closed the bathroom door, the clothes I planned on wearing already inside.