destiny

Published date: 30 July 2022
Word count: 1528
Warnings: N/A
Song: Christmas tree (V)
A/N-
Hi so I slept for 14 hours which is nice cause the past week I haven't been sleeping properly. I was writing this chapter last night but fell asleep before I could finish it. Also I apologise in advance, in the future not this chapter, about any erm couple thing cause I don't really know how to write them in really awkward when it comes to affection so… yea. Anyways the next few chapters are going to be around the same time for Christmas then there will be a jump to new year. Yea that is what I'm planning and the story should end maybe in 10 to 20 chapters. Also I apologise for the slow updates cause I realised that I have more exams coming up and this year is kind of an important year so yea. Okay byeee have a good day.

! ALSO do I continue writing Jüri in this story or...? Are you guys like okay with it?  !

Adeena's Pov

"Turn in here and that grey-ish house is hers." Sigh the memories I had here staying over as a kid running around with Hannah,  painting in the small little room of hers. "Wait… Where did Jeraiah and Kayla go? I just realised I haven't seen them since I left to pick up Jake." I looked at Oscar as if expecting him to know the answer.

Oscar turned to me then turned back to the road but did a quick double take to me while furrowing his eyebrows. "Why are you looking at me? I don't know anything? I promise I didn't kidnap them."

"What a weird way to say that you have nothing to do with them but yea you're correct. Anyways, what would you do with both of them?"

"No idea but I just know that Jeraiah loves me." He innocently smiled at me.

Once we got out of the car and walked closer to the door I could hear little children shout and screaming, joyfully of course.

I have a feeling my two little siblings are here.

I rang the doorbell 3 times since that's what my grandmother tells me to do as she claims she has bad hearing but I don't know if that would really help…? Right?

I faced Oscar while waiting for someone to open the door and observed how he was a little nervous. He was playing with his hands while looking down and pouting a little, like a little kid who got scolded.

I took one of his hands on mine and just squeezed it.

He lifted his head up at me and gave me a small smile and started to play with the rings on my finger, something I always used to do on my mom when I was a kid.

Then my grandmother open the door as she was telling the little kids to be careful.

When my grandmother turned back to us she went in for a hug, a really tight one while holding it there for maybe a minute, she noticed that I was holding Oscar's hand and pulled away giving me a questioning look. Then turning to Oscar with an intimidating look.

"Nice to finally meet you, Perseus. You finally accepted our invite. " My head shot up to my grandmother so fast that I could have broken my neck then sensed Oscar's uncomfortability. I spoke up.

"Grandma, didn't Mommy tell you that I broke up with him? " Suddenly she had a wide smile on her face after she released a sigh.

"Finally, " She touched her heart. "I've never liked that boy. He's so rude. Every time we would call you and he's there he keeps complaining about you being on the phone for too long. " She rolled her eyes.

She then looked at Oscar with a threatening smile. "So don't do that okay? "

"Yes, Mrs…"

"Just call me Grandma. I had 7 husbands and can't even remember which was the last." Oscar had wide eyes as he forced out a laugh with my grandmother.