flicker

Published date: 10 April 2022
Word count: 1346 words
Warnings: N/A
Song: Flicker (ENHYPEN)

A/N-

Hi guys!

I'm back 👍 this chapter might suck a little cause I have no idea what to write about. Also my mom got tickets to Singapore's gp this year! Wjwbwjwb
Can you guys tell me if the story should be faster or slower?
And remeber to vote please:)
Have a nice day!

Adeena's Pov

"Hey, guys! Hey, fleur." I smiled and waved when Fleur opened the door for me. " Oh, fleur. I hope it's okay. I brought a new student with me. His name is Edward." I gestured to the boy next to me.

I went closer to her and whispered. "I want to set him up with Aamaya." I winked then chuckled a little.

"Hey, I'm Edward or Ed for short. I transferred here just a few days ago. I'm studying Astrophysics." The tall brown haired German- Thai boy with blue-green eyes smiled. Fleur looked at him with a face of realisation.

"I know you. Erm... Erm... Erm- Ah! Oh, you're that guy that almost walked into Aamaya. Come in, come in. Oh! And your older sister is studying the same major as me." Fleur motioned us to come in and told Edward to sit with Ben on the sofa.

I looked around the room but didn't spot Aamaya, who was living at Fleur's house for a bit.

When we walked to the dining table. I looked at Fleur as unpacked the fruits she told me to get and asked her. "Where's Aamaya? She hasn't come back yet? '' Fleur pointed upstairs in the direction of Aamaya's room

" She prepared all the food." Fleur explained. "But went back to her room as soon as she heard your name. She's too scared to face you." I looked towards her room door and crossed my arms.

I walked up towards her room and opened the door.

"Ow shit." Aamaya stumbled backwards as I opened my mouth in shock.

"Why were you standing behind the door?" I asked as I rushed up next to her to check if she was okay.

"Why didn't you knock?" She groaned in pain holding her nose as she faced towards the floor.

"I forgot? Wait, I never used too? Well, not on your door. You always tell me not to knock just in case you were doing something. " I explained. "Let me see."

Aamaya lifted her head up for me check.

I sighed in relief as Aamaya didn't didn't bleed or get injured. "It's okay. You're okay."

"You have hit me already..." Aamaya said with a pout and her doe eyes.

"Hey, I didn't mean to." I defended myself as I stepped away from her.

"Then hit me on purpose." She offered her face to me. "I have natural beauty."

"What's wrong with you? What kind of apology is that?" I pushed her a little.

"Don't be angry with me anymore." She begged me as she grabbed my hands.

"How could you joke about such a thing? " I asked seriously.

"I'm sorry." She looked away guiltily, still not letting go of my hand. "I really thought you knew he was fine. I swear I will never do it again." She gave me a two finger salute. "Don't be angry anymore." She took my hands back in hers and shook it.

"Hit me some more. Hit me. Hit me. Hit me." I rolled my eyes as I shook my head with a smile. I softly knocked the back of her head.

"I forgive you but let me go." I smiled at her sweetly. She nervously laughed and let go.