Immortal Heroes Lore: Ch 1

Hello there dear reader.

This is kind of a mini series that I would be making to better explain the World of the game 'Immortal Heroes' as a whole so that you can get a better insight as to how the abilities of the main character work.

So this is the first chapter of the Immortal Heroes Lore.

Hope ya enjoy it!

.

.

CH 1: The Monster Age, the Arrival and the Great Cataclysm.

Thousands of years ago, before the arrival of the players, when the world was just created by the goddess of creation, the world was very chaotic with very scarce human populace and a huge amount of monsters. There were only a few kingdoms. The magic system was still very underdeveloped and the common people didn't have any power to face off the monsters. The monsters had only one rule, which was survival of the fittest.

Of all the monsters, the strongest ones and the undisputed pinnacle of all organisms were the dragons. Gigantic lizard like creatures capable of destroying entire kingdoms with their single breath. Scales tougher than adamantine, blood capable of healing even the most fatal wounds, strength to life up mountains, stamina to keep fighting for days without end. Truthfully, the strongest lifeforms.(A/N: Adamantine is strong enough to survive a nuclear explosion at point blank range without sustaining major damage)

The dragons were all ruled by the King of Dragons, Erkshket. Also, the first dragon. All of his abilities were above the other dragons. This flame breath was also unique with it not only having enough firepower to disintegrate anything it touched but also the way it moved as it traveled using the mana as a medium and using his own mana as fuel, unlike other dragons' breath which burned using mana and propelled by the use of pressure generated by the flames. You could say Erkshket's flames could spread as far as he wanted to and in any direction he wanted to.

After the Dragons, came the spirits holding their spot as the 2nd strongest lifeforms of the world.

Beings made of pure mana. Pure power given shape. Spirits were creatures made purely from mana. They required a tremendous amount of mana to be born as they not only took a physical form but also the construction of their consciousness. The tremendous amount of mana used in their making made them turn out so powerful. Spirits were the only beings in the world who were composed of nothing but mana. The first spirit to ever be born was born from the breath of a dragon settling up in a mountain.

To get more powerful all they needed to do was to absorb mana from the atmosphere and they would get stronger as a whole. The spirits didn't have any kind of leaders, as most of them didn't really bother with anyone, even their own kind.

After these two races, there were none included as no specific race could stand out in front of the other.

The age where monsters continued to rampage and humans were unable to progress went on for a few hundred years.

The Goddess of Creation, seeing this decided to help the humans, by sending a group of Heroes into the world.(Basically Beta testers as this is still a long way to go in the game story line before the 'Immortal Heroes' were summoned and these are just normal 'Heroes' not 'Immortal')

And thus, with the arrival of the Heroes, everything began to change.

The Heroes were people with infinite potential meaning they could grow stronger as long as they were willing to put in effort.

So, the conditions of the humans gradually began to improve.

Many of the Heroes also died but the one who survived got stronger and stronger and after 3 years, they could be considered powerhouses. Because of them, the human kingdoms expanded and now they occupied a good portion of the continent.(A/N: Just so you know, the actual difference between the beta release and actual release in the real world was 1 year and the beta game was shut down after 6 months after its release. So a 4 month period with no game)

And just like that, time passed by and most of the Heroes passed away in battle after all of which, statues were made in the hall of fame of the capitals of every kingdom.

In the end only 13 Heroes were left alive who the people began to call the '13 great Heroes'.

Another 6 years passed of prosperity in the human kingdoms who had now made allies with various intelligent species who wished to communicate and now most of the species lived in these kingdoms. The '13 great Heroes' had been reduced to 12 during his fight with a dragon.

But then all of a sudden, the capital city in which the heroes stayed at suddenly went up into flames.

Two dragons had attacked. The Heroes fought with everything they had and managed to kill the dragons but at the cost of their lives and most of the kingdom being destroyed.

The event was known as the 'Fall of the Heroes' also known as 'The great Cataclysm.'(A/N: Basically it was an event for the ending of the beta release. The Heroes weren't actually supposed to be able to kill the dragon but they did because the event was supposed to end like that.)

'The great Cataclysm' left a great impact on the kingdoms but they were gradually able to recover. Nonetheless, it was a fact that they no longer had the support of the heroes. But the heroes encouraged the younger generation to get stronger. And thus, the common people were able to get stronger with each passing generation.

Thousands of years had passed at this point, there were occasional disasters and monster attacks but they were able to repel them.

Well...

That was until the witch was born...

.

,

.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~